BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default lucius dreadnought drop pod fw or gw?

I want to use the lucius patern drop pod, do i realy have to buy the fw one or can i just use a normal drop pod from gw? I know the lucius is a bit bigger, but expensive, heavy and just a big peace of resin basicly

Well if the people you are playing with are ok with it you could basically use anything.

Try using a ham sandwich one game, that way when it is destroyed you have a nice snack to boot.

The answer is going to depend entirely on who you play with. Heck, there'll be people who will refuse to play your lucius dreadnought droppod even if you do have the proper model, so there's no one answer to this question.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwymourn View Post
    Try using a ham sandwich one game, that way when it is destroyed you have a nice snack to boot.
    Damnit now I have to clean diet coke out of my keyboard :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwymourn View Post
    Well if the people you are playing with are ok with it you could basically use anything.

Do you think the type of bread matters here? causeif you use sliced bread you're clearly going to have a LOS advantage over someone using say, a french stick, or a chunk of tiger bread?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Croissant then you can spam necron fliers as allies, especially if you are Blood Angels.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Won't that get confusing if you're using croissants for flyers and drop pods?

the FW lucius drop pod is one of the worse models ever created... I have TWO and i curse them constantly! However they are cool on the table because your dreadnought can stay embarked.

I think as long as you can place your models though, anything is fine. If your opponent doesn't agree to that then don't play them.

Chaplain

Won't that get confusing if you're using croissants for flyers and drop pods?
    - Use ham & cheese in the croissants for the drop pods and spinach for the Necrons, (There's a lot of iron in spinach).

Chapter-Master

What kind of monster puts a filling on a croissant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast