BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Col_Festus Does Khador

OK Just finished him. Im debating weather or not to add snow to his base, what do you guys think? Anywho, I completed this model in just under 4 hours I started him at 5 EST, its now 9:40 were I am. Keep an eye out here for more Khador!

and a close up of the weather!
    www.firstranksecondrank.blogspot.com - Tips on modeling and terrain to enhance your gaming experiences!

Decimators finished!

group shot!

www.firstranksecondrank.blogspot.com - Tips on modeling and terrain to enhance your gaming experiences!

Stellar!

I think your technique needs to be explained in a full BoLS article. In the meantime I'll be checking your blog to get more info on how you pulled off these fantastic pieces.

i'm really digging the weathering.

also, i appreciate your choice of color.
    the small amounts of red keep it tied to traditional Khador, and that gray screams "i was made in a communist sweat-shop"

Initiate

Wow... your colour scheme is amazing and your weathering is great! When I get around to Khador I would jack your scheme but I wouldn't do it justice. How big of an army are you thinking of doing?

Ren

Butchers done!

Battlegroup Shot! Snow effects added!

Alrighty guys few more units for you!

Magnetized the Decimator so I can use it as a juggy

Widowmakers

War Dog

I have to say, these look pretty darn sharp. I'd recommend some arc markings somewhere on the bases, but other that that, spiffy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast