BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    And this is good - beetle warlords good, shoebox warlords bad.
    No good, I want the square one.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by DR.V View Post
    I don't know it looks like a Knight to me. It has same chest and legs bits that is on a Knight, but I would be happy to be wrong in this case.
    Sure, it's styled like a Knight, but...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesP View Post
    On the [URL="http://battlebunnies.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/soooooo-who-is-up-for-warlord-titan.html"]Battlebunnies post[/URL] about this, someone in the comments has helpfully pasted together the stills of the model to give a fuller picture, making it easier to assess the size: [URL="http://i.imgur.com/9BusLBF.jpg"]http://i.imgur.com/9BusLBF.jpg[/URL]
    There's no way something that towers over a Reaver is a Knight of any type, and it's definitely not a perspective thing. Note that the Reaver is very clearly in the foreground(it's leg is in front of the buildings) while the 'Warlord' is clearly in the background; in the bottom photo it's foot is behind the buildings in the middle-ground.

The knight and Mars pattern warlord have always been style fairly similarly, makes sense with a new plastic Knight kit the stylistic links between the two have been renewed.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Thank the Emperor it's more in line with the old Turtle Shell titans.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

Heresy!

What is wrong with you curved armour types?

I have a vague recollection of FW saying that if they ever did make a warlord it would be a beetleback Mars pattern, anyone else remember that?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Smooth curves seem like heretical xenos tech to me...

I don't remember them saying anything beyond We'd like to make one at some point being reported, doesn't mean its not been said at some point.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I have a vague recollection of FW saying that if they ever did make a warlord it would be a beetleback Mars pattern, anyone else remember that?
    probably a good idea in keeping with their throwback concept style right now, Though the slightly boxy ones are great too there'v been quite a few really great scratchbuild Warlords, some of them like Dave Smith and Blackadder's were absoultely ****ing fantastic beyond comprehension

several people have pointed out now it has to be the Warlord, its gun is visible in the Reaver shot, definetly not a knight

hope its more than art

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Fore warning to anyone thinking of getting a Warlord, they kind of crap in apoc. Not enough HP and void shields still stink. Phantoms chew them up usually in a single round.
    Phantoms do cost more points though. Which Titan is better at removing non-super heavies from the board? I feel like the Eldar Titans make good duellists, and are very survivable, but lack some of the sheer blast template dropping of the Imperial Titans.

- - - Updated - - -

A Warlord with current rules can drop 10 Destroyer blasts in one turn of shooting, more blasts with different loadouts such as the Gatling Blaster. This Warlord has a Laser Blaster as a carapace weapon, which potentially means even more firepower than the old rules.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    $2000 USD out the door pricing! 0% for 5 years! WE DO IN HOUSE FINANCING!
    This is why the Omnissiah, in his beneficence, saw fit to bless us with not only two kidneys but a thriving black market organ sales opportunity, and dialysis machines should we fancy a pair of Warlords.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast