BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    They are catering to us original issue Adeptus Titanicus kids who grew up playing with the Epic MkI and can now afford to buy a model that will likely be the price of a small car. I wouldn't be interested in a scaled up version of the Warlord MkII or MkIII from Epic. But bring out the beetle and my wallet is screwed!
    Yeah I can get that, I mean the square epic one was the first one I saw.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

STFUNOOB!!!!

Also, looks like we'll be getting the next HH book in the next few weeks. Which is nice.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Noob? I'm hurt. I can't help being two or three years behind you

Such a noob thing to say, noob
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

fine Grandad be like that

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    They are catering to us original issue Adeptus Titanicus kids who grew up playing with the Epic MkI and can now afford to buy a model that will likely be the price of a small car. I wouldn't be interested in a scaled up version of the Warlord MkII or MkIII from Epic. But bring out the beetle and my wallet is screwed!
    I bought my work van i drive around for 1k, i suspect this will cost more than that

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Warlord's survivability? As with so much today depends on what gets turn 1 I reckon. And unless I read wrong even ranged D can only take out 1 void shield a shot - the warlord has 6?
    Anything with Str 6+ can get rid of those 6 void shields really easily and from then on its taking damage. My favorite tactic was to use the shadow-walker formation of war walkers that let them fire twice on the turn they came in.... it would drop the 15 void shields on the imperator without fail no problem. Then unload with 8 Str D shots from one of the phantoms and you have yourself one dead warlord. The imperator, that would take a while to kill. 45 hull points just don't disappear- but then again, I fired over 30 str D templates per turn with my warhost so its not all that difficult...

It was more the FW greater daemons that I was afraid of.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Sweet Jesus that is quite simply epic. But i don't understand the 'foot' or lack of that isn't really visible (right leg), and whats behind the Reaver's right shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by ecuas View Post
    Sweet Jesus that is quite simply epic. But i don't understand the 'foot' or lack of that isn't really visible (right leg), and whats behind the Reaver's right shoulder?
    No, it's definitely 40k scale

Chapter-Master

MM is on pun fire tonight...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast