BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I only want the Culexus.
    I've come to the same conclusion. I sat there with it in my basket for about 20 minutes before deciding not to get it. I have the other 3 original metals, the Eversor is an improvement but needs cutting off the silly wall, the Callidus needs a hair re-sculpt and the Vindicare is just lacking in menace.

I like that the Culexus looks bustier than the Callidus. Still not sure about getting the game though. Good value if you play Assassins or Chaos but I don't.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

not really sure about any of them now that I have seen good pics. didn't like the vindicare anyway, don't like the callidus weapons or pose, culexus helmet has slightly too much going on, eversor is fine, that's about it.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Love the Eversor; happy with my old one.
    Callidus has always had stupid hair; now is no exception. Pass.
    Eversor looks great. Great.
    Vindicare looks pretty much like usual. Pass.

Game seems fun... But £75? For a fugly Chaos Terminator Lord, 3 (3!) fugly old Chaos Marines (not even Chosen!) and 15 cultists that I can pick up off the eBay for pennies?

£75?

When 'Space Hulk' came with a massive set of totally custom minis, more of them, a twenty-year pedigree and was £10 cheaper?

I haven't smoked a fist-sized lump of meth this morning, so no, GW. No, I will not be buying your worth-£30-at-most game. If the non-Assassin models had been a little better, maybe. But no.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

If they sell them seperately I'll pick up the Culexus. I wonder if I can saw off the necron Ankh from a warrior torso and put it on the Culexus' chest. I always liked the idea of a Culexus assassin that has turned traitor and joined up with a necron overlord. I miss the Necron Pariahs, would look good leading a squad of them.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I think the Callidus would look nice if you took the hair off completely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The Callidus would make a great basis for a DE Archon or maybe a female Solitaire with head/weapon swaps, but that's not enough to spend 100 dollars plus.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like that the Culexus looks bustier than the Callidus. Still not sure about getting the game though. Good value if you play Assassins or Chaos but I don't.
    I really like the new Culexus. I always thought that on the older models the helmet was way too big for the body.

I really like the new Culexus. I always thought that on the older models the helmet was way too big for the body.
    Not if you used a different body...

AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Nice. Although I'd really like to have one based on the Culexus from the cover of Nemesis.

Last edited by Ssyrie; 04-25-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast