BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

I thought they were in the £20 mark?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

So far, yes, they have all been £20. However, so far, they have all cost less than the Codex they go with.

One rule or t'other has to break this time.

Guess that makes sense.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Well, I will be definitely ordering the Codex, tech-priest magos and a few boxes of the Kataphrons and then necronising the whole lot! Looking forward to reading the backround too. It's an interesting way to introduce a new army, doing it in two halves like this, I'd speculate they will probably combine them in a year or so and add some more kits.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

It isn't that unique as they did it with the Scions.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chapter-Master

absolutely love the tech priest dominus, such a great model
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    absolutely love the tech priest dominus, such a great model
    I know right? It's one of the best they've done in years for me, personally. It perfectly captures Blanche's weirdness. I didn't relaise it was so big either, 50mm base! The price makes more sense now. I hope later down the line they do a troops choice that has more of this weirdness (like the Scylla).
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

and it has the crazy spider legs you wanted

for me next week I think, the codex, two servitor boxes, one robot box, one electro box, one dominus. I wanted two boxes of electro priests, but I need some new brushes and stuff.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    and it has the crazy spider legs you wanted

for me next week I think, the codex, two servitor boxes, one robot box, one electro box, one dominus. I wanted two boxes of electro priests, but I need some new brushes and stuff.
    yeah, I love the spider-legs, they look really creepy too. Just need the trailing cables I keep moaning about to be represented and I'm set :P

Damn that's a lot of minis, I always found I felt overwhelmed if I bought lots of stuff in one go like that and they end up not getting painted so I have to fight my temptations and only buy 1 or 2 boxes these days and make sure they get painted before I do any more.

Chapter-Master

I like getting big boxes of toys in the post, it is very exciting. this will be my last big purchase for a while though. I spent a lot of last year and in to early this year paying off debts and sorting things out, so I have had a few months of splurging on models. much easier to do when you are single and have no kids.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast