BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    Regardless of GW's silhouette tease for the new Knights the only thing I see as an Eldar player is this:

Is that a pictorial representation of your chances of getting a game?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Is that a pictorial representation of your chances of getting a game?
    Most likely!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Veteran-Sergeant

Next year the Knight Baron will be released and yet another new codex.
    Yes I misspell stuff, you'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    If the whinging is unwarranted, then "void shields" aren't the answer; "stop your unwarranted whinging and go stick your head in a pig" is the answer.

If the whinging is warranted, then void shields still aren't the answer because the only Eldar player who'd fire their D-weapons without taking down the void shields first is the one who doesn't know what a void shield is, and once they're down you've got no protection against the D at all.
    Instantly regenerating void shields! Roll a die after a void shield is struck. On a 5 or 6, the void shield is instantly regenerated.

Or, Advanced Void Shields: After the void shield absorbs a hit, and until it regenerates, residual energy will diffuse any subsequent hit such that the maximum number of wounds caused is 1.

See, the way to sell stuff is to make a unit hard to kill, give the other guy a bigger stick to hit it with, and then give the first guy a bigger garbage can lid to hide behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingbantha View Post
    Next year the Knight Baron will be released and yet another new codex.
    I'm hoping that we see progression on the model front.
    Baneblade got 2 new sprues to make a shadowsword. Sprues later added to baneblade box, price raised.
    Knight Kit getting a new sprue (probably just 1) to make alternate builds in the box. Price raised.
    Ork Stompa is the cheapest Superheavy now. It could also use some weapon options. Maybe next year we will get a new Stompa box with 1-2 new sprues for some arm and head options and a belly gun, and a price raise to bring it up to $160.

Chapter-Master

looking forward to seeing these, will be awesome.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I have seen the cover, and it is good.

Gatling Cannon looks to be perhaps rotary autocannon in scale, and the carapace mounted launcher looks interesting.

New head as well - closer to the classic Epic Reaver.

If they're not up by my lunch, I'll copy the pic over from Facebook.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

rumour did say it was a rotary autocannon

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/11146537_857272154339188_1991221785258003408_n_zps jdrgufxw.jpg.html][/URL]
    Last edited by Kirsten; 04-28-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

They also mentioned a quake cannon, a volcano cannon and a twin-linked lascannon, so either it was a case of "stopped clock" or the other options haven't yet been shown (you'd think they'd have made an appearance in the silhouette video... I admit we don't know what one of those carapace weapons was, but it can't be all of the above).

Did any of the rumours mention the fist?
    Last edited by Houghten; 04-28-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Not that I recall.

Previous rumours could have been based entirely upon the original Epic Models, which had the weapons as listed above, but no fist.

Intrigued for more pictures.

Perhaps a poison pen letter to a Mongoose shall prove sacrifice enough?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast