BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Initiate

they should make on with two CCWs as described in the last ride from mechanicum

Chapter-Master

I hope there is more visual difference between these two new types than there were with the previous two. Nice models and all, but I like different units to have more visual difference between them personally. it's good to see knights getting more attention at any rate, they do need more diversity even though "armies" of them will still be small.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I hope there is more visual difference between these two new types than there were with the previous two. Nice models and all, but I like different units to have more visual difference between them personally. it's good to see knights getting more attention at any rate, they do need more diversity even though "armies" of them will still be small.
    Yeah, hoping the fire support knights will be big, squat mounds of a machine.

If i plan on only playing the knight paladin/errant will I need the new codex for models I don't want?

Fly Lord

via bird in the trees 4-25-2015:
    Look for the following on the heels on the Assassins Game:

Imperial Knights are being redone:
    Products include:

• New Codex
    • New Cardset
    • New Crusader/Warden combo kit
    • Knight Transfer sheet (unchanged from last time)

Further Chatter:
    • Contradictory chatter is talking about the possibility of some new kit bits being usable across both the new and older plastic Knights kits. Unknown if this is merely coincidence for aesthetic modeling, or perhaps may open up actual rules/gameplay opportunities…
    • Look for a thicker IK codex with more content.
    • Named character Knights are to be rolled up and included in the codex.*

~Editor’s note: *Gerantius is the only one I can think of off-hand, but it would be trivial for the Studio to kick out a handful from the Knight Heraldry/Background book.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

There's also the Obsidian Knight, from Warzone Damocles (OOP).

Fly Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    There's also the Obsidian Knight, from Warzone Damocles (OOP).
    Oh yeah - I forgot about Warzone Damocles...

Good catch Houghten.

I'm hoping we get Auric Arachnus - Tyranid hunter extraordinaire!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

From what I've seen on from people talking about other vehicles with the volcano cannon, it has a 7inch template at S D. Wonder if we'll see the same wide spread condemnation the Eldar faced...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Yeah, hoping the fire support knights will be big, squat mounds of a machine.
    The Inquisition has opened a file on your use of forbidden text.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    From what I've seen on from people talking about other vehicles with the volcano cannon, it has a 7inch template at S D. Wonder if we'll see the same wide spread condemnation the Eldar faced...
    Guess it all depends on the PV. If it's really high I expect we'll see the Eldar receive an extra helping of hate.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    That's the Reaver Titan version. Volcano cannon appear to have the unique property of changing stats depending on what they're equipped to, without a change of name to go with it.

Shadowsword: 5" blast
    Reaver: 7" blast
    Warlord (or Imperator, as a carapace weapon): 10" blast

The range also goes up in 60" increments.

I'd expect a Knight-mounted volcano cannon to either share its stats with the Shadowsword version, or have a 3" blast and 60" range.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast