BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1500pts Grey Knights

Just getting back into 40k after a long hiatus. So I wrote this list for my Grey Knights. I'm not trying to be ultra competitive or I'd be taking allies...just good and fun.
    Please comment if you got a second because I've been away for a while and I don't know what works well anymore.

HQ
    Librarian

Troops
    Terminators with Land Raider
    Terminators

Elites
    Venerable Dreadnought

Fast
    Stormraven
    Interceptor squad

Heavy
    2 Dread Knights

1430pts the remaining 70 for upgrades that haven't been picked yet (suggestions?)

Anyways the plan would be to load up the second squad of terminators, the dreadnought, and the Librarian in the Stormraven. The other terminators in the Land raider. Interceptors are to harass/deal with high str/ap infantry and the dread knights are just awesome sauce all around. I considered swapping the terminators in the Stormraven for a strike squad instead to free up more pts for upgrades and gain sweeping advance but I'm not sure about that. I know I haven't listed any upgrades cause I'm totally lost there and need help.

Try to be cool with me guys, I haven't played for awhile and a lot has changed.

Thanks!

Needs a hammer in each termie squad, interceptors can take two incinerators, one hammer for the libby, and a pintle melta on your raider. Thats probably your 70 gone.

You will not regret spending any points on upgrades for the DK's.
    Id lose the venerable dread so you can give them both teleport packs and as many guns as you can afford.