BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default BloodCrusheers, Skullcrushers, Chaos Knights and Skullreapers

Morning/Evening/Whatever

I was wondering if some of the more blood-soaked devotees of the Lord of rage could help me with some conversion ideas.

1 - Are the juggernauts of the Bloodcrushers and Skullcrushers the same models or are they different (not able to tell from pictures); and if they are different would the Skullcrusher knights be able to mount the Bloodcrusher juggernauts?

2 - Would the Skullcrusher knight legs fit around a barded horse from the Knights box?

3 - I was wondering how well the Skullreapers would fit on a 25mm base (standard warrior base)? I'd like to use them as my Lord, BSB and exalted champions.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

I own 6 of each model. They are different. No you couldn't mount the skullcrusher riders on the bloodcrusher bodies. The "croch" of the skullcrusher rider it attached to the torso of the beast. Regular "biker" legs may work. The Juggernaughts they are riding are the same thing but different skulpts.

As for the skullreapers they have very wide stances. Would be hard to fit them on 25mm bases.

Hope that helps.

Chaplain

Decided to chance it and bought the Skullreapers. fortunately the two wide stances that come in the box don't overhang much and not at all if they are planted diagonally.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.