BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Space Marine Chapter Idea/Question

Hey I am creating a custom space marine chapter that is called the Kush Kloudz. Essentially they a chapter of pipe-hitting bad-***** who slay the enemies of the emperor and take mad rips in battle. I was planning on using the blood angel rules so I can model Kush-Masters(Sanguinary Priest counts-as) who are the masters of the chapters Kush which bestows Feel-No-Pain on the toker. The chapter originates from the planet Kushkonia which is the Imperium's last remaining supplier of grass, it is a planet completely covered by bud. The chapter master I'm going to call Ralphael Marley and I want to model him like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-3-1241476823.jpg 
Views:	3398 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	13880.

Any feedback would be appreciated, also does anyone know any miniature companies who sell miniature bongs/pipes/blunts/weed plants that I can put on my space marine models?

Feedback? This isn't as clever as you think it is.

It most certainly is, I don't see you doing something this original, bub.

First-Captain

This is some meta irony here

Banned

I would've thought you'd use Salamander rules because they like to blaze it ayyyyyyylmao *[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i6rFjNQUwE"]airhorn noises[/URL]*

What in the Emperor's name is this baloney?

Chapter-Master

Seems to be basing a chapter's back story on alluding to the partaking of marijuana. The contributor is either 13 y.o. and thus thinks drug taking is 'edgy' or he is a Rastafarian in which case I respect his religious beliefs but would prefer it not to be in 40K.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

First-Captain

Or they're doing an exagerated "idiot stoner moron" thing

Librarian

[URL="http://www.dollhousesupplies.com/bright-delights-rose-glass-smoking-pipe-1-inch-scale-miniature.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwgoKqBRDt_IfLr8y1iMUBE iQA8Ua7XZ_Ixoa_a2aFIzGoVU_sievssCJ5gfYhF4xX2ENKt8Y aAu-08P8HAQ"]http://www.dollhousesupplies.com/bright-delights-rose-glass-smoking-pipe-1-inch-scale-miniature.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwgoKqBRDt_IfLr8y1iMUBE iQA8Ua7XZ_Ixoa_a2aFIzGoVU_sievssCJ5gfYhF4xX2ENKt8Y aAu-08P8HAQ[/URL]

tiny bong in hand i drop out of tiny life

I just looked this is a 1 inch tall little model so lil Marley's gonna need two techpriests to help him hold that while he hits, dormstyle
    Last edited by Arkhan Land; 04-29-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Brother-Captain

I feel I should point out that due to their implants, Space Marines are probably immune to the mind altering effects of marijuana. It'd have no more effect on them than a run of the mill burning city. Stick with orks, mate.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast