BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Cowboys and Indians

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

Make sure they are forest goblins

Idea's like that bring me back to the good 'ol days.
    I have a White Dwarf (somewhere around issue 190-200).
    It was a Custer's Last Stand thing: Empire general with all cavalry vs. savage orcs and forest goblins, Imperial guard commander vs. ... I forget, and an Epic version with Eldar.
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

I smell dark tower... I had a small Bretonian army based around those books with a questing knight named Roland as the General Bring on the gunslinger!
    letsagetabitarockin!

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 01:51 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

haha yeah sorry. The Dark Tower is a sweet fantasy/sci-fi series by Steven King. Think Clint Eastwood western, Tolkenesq Fantasy and post apocalyptic future. Good times

I do like the skirmish idea. Isn't there already warhammer skirmish for that ?
    letsagetabitarockin!

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 01:54 AM.