Adjective to your Elderly Aunt and Verb to your second cousin!

Dunno about anyone else, but I am feeling very hyped about 40k these days.

I'm not just talking rules - it's the models and the spangly new forces we're getting.

In the past 12 months, we've finally seen Imperial Knights bestride the board. I've longed to see this ever since I first played Titan Legions (I missed original a Epic!). To me they're very 40k.

From there, we've seen a consistently high quality of models being released. Although a reluctant painter, I greatly enjoy building the kits. Not only are the latest releases spectacular sculpts, but they go together really nicely - better than any that came before.

This year of course, seems to be the year of the 'really cool, long awaited' stuff.

Harlequins are now a small army in their own right, with some spangly new units bunged in. Again, this is something I've always been interested in seeing.

Eldar have got a book worthy of 2nd Edition in terms of its toys, and apart from Storm Guardians, which continue to baffle me, there's nary a duff unit within its hallowed pages. Distortion Weapons are now Strengh D, which is background awesome.

Mechanicus are also finally getting some serious lovin'. I've even kicked off a Skitarii army, and the models are bloody excellent.

Then? MOAR KNIGHTS! Yay!

It's been like a 4 month Christmas!