I'm playing a game against my friend next week, we are playing mission WAAGH! from the ghazz supplement.

The mission makes units of boyz that are destroyed get moved into Ongoing Reserves essentially making them respawn. I built my list with this in mind saw a good chance to add lots of heavy armor since having them die means i get to respawn a new unit with heavy armor for free. Also added shootas because i may not have enough game turns left to footslog the replacement unit across the table in time to see combat but can always get close and drown them in bullets.

2000 Pts - Waaagh! Ghazghkull Roster - Great Waagh

: Great Waaagh! Detachment (124#, 2000 pts)
1 Painboy, 55 pts (Grot Orderly)

1 Warboss, 112 pts ('Eavy Armour; Ammo Runt x1; Power Klaw; Shoota; Big Bosspole; Warlord)

1 Nobz, 365 pts ('Eavy Armour; Waaagh! Banner)
1 Boss Nob ('Eavy Armour; Big Choppa)
6 Nobz ('Eavy Armour)
3 Nobz ('Eavy Armour; Power Klaw)
1 Trukk (Boarding Plank)

10 Burna Boyz, 190 pts
1 Trukk

9 Tankbustas, 147 pts
1 Trukk

29 Boyz, 377 pts ('Eavy Armour; Shoota; Big Shoota x3)
1 Boss Nob ('Eavy Armour; Power Klaw)

Total Roster Cost: 2000

Initial strategy im considering starting the trukks in reserve or behind LoS blocking terrain letting the 90 boys rush forward forming a wall of "wtf" to distract and die up enemies, then rush the trukks forward and attack key targets, while letting the 3 units of boyz get killed wont be a bad thing since they simply respawn the following turn.