BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

We'll know for sure in about ten minutes, but I'm suspicious of "Eldar army box in here somewhere," because it's not listed in the leaked White Dwarf price list picture.

And if the forecast for less than a day isn't accurate...

Just. Want. Sisters. Of. Battle.

Fly Lord

via B&C's [URL="http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/305237-rumours-space-marines-codex-assault-marines-devastators/?p=4057290"]Master Sheol[/URL] 5-25-2015

Space Marine Week 1 Releases
    In preorder this week:

- New Assault squad
    - specific sprues with shoulder pads, torsos, heads and so on for UM, BA, SW and DA!!!
    Yes!!! Plastic bits to bling our armies!!!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

As if those bits didnt exist yet....

Why not give us Ravenguard, Imperial Fist plastics, or some white scar bits!

Chapter-Master

so plastic upgrade kits for certain chapters? that would certainly be well received. would definitely need to cover all the big chapters though.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Well, veteran IFs can be done relatively well with the BT upgrade pack, although not too many, and needs some IF shoulders to keep it from being too BT. DA also have their own upgrade sprue already, as to SW, so not sure why they are getting sprues. BA and UM are fine. Would still like the other First Founding to get sprues though, and an IF sprue would cover about half their successors... (Crimson Fists, Sons of Dorn etc.)
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Where's the Salamander love?

Chapter-Master

[url]http://imgur.com/a/tFwbw[/url]

new assault marines

dark angel and ultramarine upgrade sprues.

hope they do iron hands, raven guard, imperial fist and salamanders too.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Man, love those bits!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

The mini upgrade sprue for the smurfs looks good, and hopefully will be a sensible price. Would be nice to get something like that for the other first founding chapters too (that aren't already rumoured to be getting these). I know I'd buy a load of those for my Fists, as would much rather that than using the finecast packs that already exist. Can't say I'm that impressed with the Assault Marines though, but that might be cos I just painted up a squad of 10 of them and don't have any use really for any more. Probably buy whatever bits I like out of the pack from Bitzbox if/when they get that set in stock.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast