BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Full codex leaks (german): [url]http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/308934-new-codex-space-marines-news-rumors/?p=4078990[/url]

These are actually my own now. Greetings to Agramar (I know I threw the first stone unintended and will quiet down from now on). Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Man, if you get depressed over plastic toy soldiers then its stopped being a hobby by definition.

You need to find a way for it to allow you the escapism from modern society that provides plethora ways of depressing someone.
    Well, it was actually a joke... though since I do use games as a means to try to entertain myself, I've had to step away from GW games until they calm down with the current trend which is edging more and more toward serious "pay to win." It's not so "cool" when I look at the games and think, "Why pay thousands to play these matches when Space Marine was a better scale and system for these tank squadrons and Titans versus tank squadrons and Titans battles?" I have a few people to play with (who view it the same way, really), so I'll play some GW games, but hey, the local shop just got in Bolt Action, Armada and X-Wing are fun, I have a lot of computer games to catch up on, and a friend just started a D&D campaign (plus I just picked up Twilight Imperium). So thankfully, for now, not so bad on the entertainment front.

Heck, when playing against my friends who aren't keen on GW's current practices, I can actually have a fun game with Orks, because they also can't afford to buy masses of tanks and the latest hotness.

Fly Lord

via Bolter & Chainsword 6-9-2015

Space Marine CONFIRMED Rules (in German & French)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4oAt36l.jpg 
Views:	2645 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	14503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5uycK4a.jpg 
Views:	2733 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	14504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6RUyufR.jpg 
Views:	2777 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	14505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7DAvnyA.jpg 
Views:	2554 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	14506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CnJWR04.jpg 
Views:	2549 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	14507Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErFSizA.jpg 
Views:	2491 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	14508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g8JnGBw.jpg 
Views:	2588 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	14509Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HGm3rLf.jpg 
Views:	2570 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	14510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t2eiXPi.jpg 
Views:	2480 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	14511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V2YOBvu.jpg 
Views:	2560 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	14512
    Get on it german & French speakers!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

still curious on if predators sqaudrons are getting any useful buffs, aside from not being a single unit choice of course

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    still curious on if predators sqaudrons are getting any useful buffs, aside from not being a single unit choice of course
    While the squadron contains three models, they have Monster Hunter and Tank Hunter.

("while there are three" bonuses are also found on Vindicators (combine shots into an Apocalyptic Blast that Ignores Cover), Thunderfire Cannon (+1 BS), Whirlwinds (Pinning and Shred), Hunters (re-roll Savant Lock) and Stalkers (Ignores Cover))

Default So vindicators

Are they seriously getting a 10' S10 ignores armour/cover nlast? As in, almost can't miss?

Fly Lord

Blood of Kittens is on the case - In English

[URL="http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2015/06/09/rumor-it-tired-reading-german-space-marine-rules/"]Space Marine Rules[/URL]
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    While the squadron contains three models, they have Monster Hunter and Tank Hunter.

("while there are three" bonuses are also found on Vindicators (combine shots into an Apocalyptic Blast that Ignores Cover), Thunderfire Cannon (+1 BS), Whirlwinds (Pinning and Shred), Hunters (re-roll Savant Lock) and Stalkers (Ignores Cover))
    I am going to have to experiment with 3 Whirlwinds and see how that works - cheap enough.

Im going to love what that cheap stalkers will do to Dark Eldar.

Librarian

GWs answer to Vehicle vulnerability in the newer editions, Buy More Tanks, Shoot More Things, Hope for the best

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast