BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post

With the Tactical Squad and Devastator Squad boxes full of grav and a new upgrade sprue that renders pointless any DA-specific boxes of same, I don't see how they can deny grav to DAs now. BAs already have it... I'm not willing to make any predictions about SW.
    BA's don't have grav cannon devs.

Centurions are old hat... GravDevs are the new hotness!
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Well, nobody has grav-cannon Devastators yet. I meant BA have access to grav-weaponry in general, so there's no reason to think they won't get full use of this box either through an Amendment or when their next Codex rolls around.

Finally! Go Grey Knights!!! ...um, wait.. no, nevermind..

And if you can undersling the grav-amp on the grav-cannon, why does the Centurion take up a whole weapon mount with it when they could be toting twin-linked grav-cannon with grav-amps?
    Because SHUT UP! WE'RE GAMES WORKSHOP AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE! OR BE MILDLY DISAPPOINTING IN HINDSIGHT!!!

BE THANKFUL YOU'RE NOT AUSTRIA, PAYING A EURO MORE THAN GERMANY FOR EXACTLY THE SAME BOOK!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE EGGS, AUSTRIA?!!
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Because SHUT UP! WE'RE GAMES WORKSHOP AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE! OR BE MILDLY DISAPPOINTING IN HINDSIGHT!!!

BE THANKFUL YOU'RE NOT AUSTRIA, PAYING A EURO MORE THAN GERMANY FOR EXACTLY THE SAME BOOK!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE EGGS, AUSTRIA?!!
    I assume you in fact mean Australia, and $32

No, he definitely means Austria. If you look at the first picture with the Neuheiten, most of the things only have one price listed but Codex: Space Marines* has two prices, €46 for Deutschland and €47 for Österreich.

*Not Codex: Adeptus Astartes. Hmm.

Indeed.

Poor, poor Austria.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Veteran-Sergeant

Excited about the new assault marines and bits. That eviscerator and extra kit bash is going to make one fine counts as Seth for my boys in red!
    -insert epic signature-

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    No, he definitely means Austria. If you look at the first picture with the Neuheiten, most of the things only have one price listed but Codex: Space Marines* has two prices, €46 for Deutschland and €47 for Österreich.
    And GW have found one more way to make their customers feel special. Same product same currency, 1 euro more for you, because the delivery vans use more fuel getting up the mountains.

Personally I'm loving the new Devs. I just hope thaey don't cost 25% more than the old ones for the sake of 2 grav gun and armour plates. Well I can hope
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

I'm still hoping that the rumors end up being true and the Librarian, Commander, and Tactical marines all go down in points cost. And please let the Predators be fieldable in squadrons of 3! I would definitely beg my wife to let me get some Predators then!

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast