BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

So chipper as per usual I see...
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 05-19-2015 at 03:24 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    So chipper as per usual I see... Why do you do Warhammer again?
    why do you think?

Actually no, dont tell me, you lot of self absorbed charmers probably think I only post here to piss you off or something.

Because you're somehow unable to conceive the idea that the game and background are separate from the company. As in, liking one doesnt mean a person must grovel for the other
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I am a little confused why they are pulling the Devastator box, the revamp for that was only in like '06 or whatever, and it is still a massively serviceable kit!
    As for the Assault Marines, I agree with the points raised above, for a dynamic squad it is really hard to get that idea straight out of the box.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 05-19-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    But surely it would be counter-productive for someone like you to pay money to a company they quite clearly despise... That's like if I (a vegetarian) went into a McDonalds and bought a Big Tasty...

To be fair, you do post a hell of a lot of negative stuff, and remember, this is our hobby as well as it is yours. Do you think that I want to come into every rumour thread and see you posting negative comments? That's probably why loads of posters fall out with you. (maybe we aren't the problem!)

Anyway, that is all I have to say on that.
    I am a little confused why they are pulling the Devastator box, the revamp for that was only in like '06 or whatever, and it is still a massively serviceable kit!
    As for the Assault Marines, I agree with the points raised above, for a dynamic squad it is really hard to get that idea straight out of the box.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: To be honest, I'll just ignore you so I don't see this fishing bait again. You clearly get a kick from being super-negative about literally everything, so enjoy that world of bland that you have imprisoned yourself in.
    God how small minded. I point out that I dislike GW therefore, I should NEVER buy anything from them I mean that logic doesnt even make sense given my statement about liking the game and background. (Im assuming you're also trying to construct some witty logic trap where you would next claim that because I dont by ENOUGH, then I dont have the right to an opinon)

You lot consistently run people off this forum for daring to offer a critical look at GW even if they were right along side you the day before supporting something GW does. Seriously I could consistently name the posters that act like a rabid mob around here if anyone dares post anything even vaguely negative.

Its even worse as the only ones of you that actually offers something approaching a contribution to the hobby rather than being a bunch of "yes men" are Kirsten's hobby thread and Yorks articles.

edit: as to putting me on "Ignore" Congratulations, you know what would be less childish, just doing it instead of proclaiming about it to the high heavens.
    Last edited by daboarder; 05-19-2015 at 03:28 AM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Well they did rip the assault squads out of their rightful position in the BA codex, I guess GW didn't want people scrutinizing their BS to strongly
    Choking down my utter annoyance at your "rightful position" comment....
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Eh each to their own. But there is no denying that for the majority of the existence of BA as an individual force assault troops have been their mainstay unit. Even the 3rd ed BRB let you take them as troops. But this is getting off topic so lets just leave it at our disagreement

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Well, to be fair your white knighting of Eldar across the board is equally annoying.

Fly Lord

Retailers are now chiming in to BoLS regarding Space Marines 5-20-2015

Since Monday 5-18-2015 the following products have been removed from compulsory re-order:

-Space Marine Assault squad (48-09)
    -Space Marine Devestator squad (48-15)
    -Codex: Space Marines (48-09-XX)
    That lines up exactly with the kits said to be replaced with the new codex.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Fly Lord

via bird in the trees 5-21-2015

Space Marine Assault Squad Kit

5 man box.
    2 sprues.
    New grav pistols.
    New head style.
    The entire squad can field alternate pistols, multiple are provided.
    Special weapons are still 1 each.
    Chainswords and bolt pistols default options remain.
    Did not see shields, special cc weapons, or sgt options. Possible they might be on a separate sprue.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

So the whole squad can take alternative pistols, but only one special weapon? Either that's really poorly phrased, or... I don't even know what or.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast