BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I've been keeping my ear to the ground and the latest word on the street is that retailers were told to remove the Codex, Assault marines and Devs from their reorder lists. Looks like Codex Adeptus Astartes is inbound with some repackaged or hopefully updated kits. A part of me wishes they would just rip the bandaid off and fluff scale the whole marine line... although that action could melt the interwebz.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Fly Lord

via Steve the Warboss 5-18-2015

Regarding Codex Space Marines
    -Space Marines next after Mechanicus.
    -3 Week Release
    via 40KGamer 5-18-2015
    I've been keeping my ear to the ground and the latest word on the street is that retailers were told to remove the Codex, Assault marines and Devs from their reorder lists.
    Last edited by Bigred; 05-18-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Occuli Imperator

Oh new kits? Or just re-boxes.

I imagine that the new kits should includ grav weapons
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Flip a coin. Could be re-boxes with 32mm bases, could be new sprues with grav pistols (and mebbe grav-cannons for Devastators? I dunno, flip another coin)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Oh new kits? Or just re-boxes.

I imagine that the new kits should includ grav weapons
    I am really hoping for updated kits. Tacticals got a facelift last time around so it would make sense for these to get some new options. I wouldn't mind a new assembly for the jump packs either.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the jump packs; the shiny new Vanguard Veteran ones go together the same way as the ancient Assault Squad ones.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    I am really hoping for updated kits. Tacticals got a facelift last time around so it would make sense for these to get some new options. I wouldn't mind a new assembly for the jump packs either.
    I suppose that will be quite a simple one yeah the slightly more ornate armour
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I suppose that will be quite a simple one yeah the slightly more ornate armour
    And a few pose tweaks.
    My Truescale Insanity

More arm extensions would be really welcome. I get they are supposed to look like they are running, but they always seem so cramped up to me. Its hard to get a true dynamic pose out of the stock assault marine kit. The new arm design with the separate hands it's pretty sweet.

I'm not holding my breath tho... If they didn't update the assault sprues for the blood angels, I'm not convinced they'll do it here. I'm really really hoping tho!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhuchewtoy View Post
    More arm extensions would be really welcome. I get they are supposed to look like they are running, but they always seem so cramped up to me. Its hard to get a true dynamic pose out of the stock assault marine kit. The new arm design with the separate hands it's pretty sweet.

I'm not holding my breath tho... If they didn't update the assault sprues for the blood angels, I'm not convinced they'll do it here. I'm really really hoping tho!
    Well they did rip the assault squads out of their rightful position in the BA codex, I guess GW didn't want people scrutinizing their BS to strongly
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast