BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

I sure hope Astra Militarum recieve benefits for taking squadrons. Really seeks like Leman Russ One and Two finish a unit off and Leman Russ Three exists only for when one dies, which is pretty depressing.

Brother-Captain

The new space Marine Terminator Librarian that's coming in the next couple weeks at some point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	termy libby.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	14412

Looks rather good, I know I'll be grabbing one of these.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I think I'd go with the hand that looks like it's manifesting a power... maybe sculpt in some flames and paint them up to look "eldritch" or something. It's nice that it's not overdone, has plenty of detail without being over the top, and is generic enough for everyone.

Only reason I don't see myself getting one is I converted a Terminator Librarian a few years ago ago I like using personal conversions. Otherwise, this guy would be in my force casting Invisibility on a Knight.

Chapter-Master

Very nice Libby. I love the open hand!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by jonsgot View Post
    And GW have found one more way to make their customers feel special. Same product same currency, 1 euro more for you, because the delivery vans use more fuel getting up the mountains.
    That's not GWs doing, it's the same for a lot (all?) books.

Librarian

That thing is...fairly awkward-looking. Definite CAD-face Syndrome, and it's got that old PPS model problem where the torso and legs can't seem to agree on a direction. Too bad they didn't just scrape the Sanguine-specific detailing off of the BA version; it's an excellent example of what this model could've been.

Why release another Terminator Librarian when we need Terminator Chaplains and Captains?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    That thing is...fairly awkward-looking. Definite CAD-face Syndrome, and it's got that old PPS model problem where the torso and legs can't seem to agree on a direction. Too bad they didn't just scrape the Sanguine-specific detailing off of the BA version; it's an excellent example of what this model could've been.
    I'm wondering how much is a wonky sculpt, and how much is a dodgy camera angle?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I doubt that people need to worry too much.

ravenwing and deathwing both just have too many unit options to be turned into restrictive formations. if they do become formations (that bit is entirely possible) they will be very open, like the khorne daemonkin one is.
    so hypothetically, what if they aren't, what if they are hyper restrictive formations only with no way to take terminators or bikes as troops in the DA codex, do you think if that eventuality happens that DA players would have a right to be miffed?

Lets get these goal posts sorted now before we get any info
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm wondering how much is a wonky sculpt, and how much is a dodgy camera angle?
    Maybe some, but definitely not the whole - the biggest problem with this miniature is the dramatically twirling cape vs. the completely static tabard. It's a pretty confused mini.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast