BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    If I'm right in thinking, Steve the Warboss doesn't have a very good hit ratio?
    Considering he was the source for multiple of the ZOMG SISTERS NOWZ rumours...

I could see that maybe being true for the box art(nevermind that the Sternguard box is pretty much already Ultramarines), but chapter specific kits for Chapters that don't technically have their own codex, on units that are used across...well, 2 armies more generally now? Not buying it. Especially not buying 4 infantry boxes for codex refresh like this. So far I don't really buy these or the command vehicle kit rumors. I guess we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    via Steve the Warboss 5-4-2015
    Don't FW already kind of fill the chapter specific bits market ?

Librarian

ultra sternguard could well be TWV, if they are my scythes of the emprah will be pleased

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by zanth View Post
    Considering he was the source for multiple of the ZOMG SISTERS NOWZ rumours...
    There has been some corroboration that Sisters are at least being worked on, which implies that he's either a copycat, or he's seeing what they're working on but not what their release schedule is.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    ultra sternguard could well be TWV, if they are my scythes of the emprah will be pleased
    I could see this happening, but not as specific chapter boxes.

Ultramarine sternguard could instead be an honor guard squad, who are similarly ornate, and need a plastic kit. Painted as Ultramarines on the front. Could mix in parts for the command squad as well.
    Bike squad as a new generic bike squad, designed like the ravenguard command squad bikes (attached wheels, ect) painted as White Scars on the box.
    Assault squad as the new generic one, painted as Raven Guard.
    Devastators painted as Salamanders. Same weapons sprue, new legs and bodies sprue (maybe with a new weapon or two as well)

Would make sense, and bring nearly all the old marine kits up to the new style bodies/arms.

First-Captain

He's full of ****, just makes up stuff to go along with what other rumour mongers are saying, eg, when Khorne Daemonkin was rumoured to be coming:

"via Steve the Warboss on Faeit 212
    -New Khorne Berzerker Box
    -Khorne Berzerker on Moloch Box
    -Chaos Lord of Khorne Clam Pack"

Chapter-Master

box art changes would be more likely.

marines really need new bikes, the current ones are horrendously dated.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Totally, I think they're the worst plastic model they still do now that they've finally updated the jetbikes.

Chapter-Master

yeah, the new Ravenwing command bikes are larger too, I tried putting standard marine legs on the ravenwing bike and the feet didn't reach the pedals.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast