BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Genestealer Cult & Deathwatch Roundup

Original rumors via [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?405659-Plastic-(GW-produced)-Warhammer-30K&p=7385826&viewfull=1#post7385826"]75hastings69[/URL] 2-17-2015

Not Maybe

Deathwatch
    Genestealer Cult
    via 75hastings69 5-1-2015

Anyone here remember the little guessing game we had about releases?

[URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?405659-Plastic-(GW-produced)-Warhammer-30K&p=7385826&viewfull=1#post7385826"]Most of it can be found here.......[/URL]

So you'll see in there the assassins game (correct)
    HH Game (I guess time will tell )

... and amongst the other stuff....

G/S Cult Codex & Models (Harlequin sized release)
    Deathwatch Codex & Models (Harlequin sized release)

..... well, I may have gotten myself a bit confused about what these actually were, it seems we "may" be seeing these two as a combined set in some fashion, whether that's as another standalone game or as a "starter/campaign" set is yet unclear, although I'm going to assume that these would be unusual choices for a starter box.
    via Bird in the Trees 5-3-2015

Deathwatch Kill Team Kit

Kit is built atop the Plastic Sternguard kit

Includes an additional Deathwatch sprue loaded with Killteam bits including:

- Over a dozen shoulderpads (Half Deathwatch logos, half various chapter logos)

- New Deathwatch heads

- Multiple Deathwatch equipment back/powerpacks

- Unique Killteam weapons (both shooting and assault)

- Deathwatch pouches, seals, etc, minor bits.
    via Bird in the Trees 5-5-2015

GeneStealer Cult Minis Rumors

Clampack 1: Magos with classic robe & staff

Clampack 2:Large-cranium figure with arms extended pose Editor's note: Patriarch maybe??

Genestealer Hybrid box: Updated versions of the original plastic Hybrid models. Modern-Genestealer like arms in attack poses, alongside hunam arms with knives, and lasguns. 32mm bases.

Genestealer Cultist box: Rabble humans without obvious mutations. Minor tyranid bits here and there as armor, and some tyranid style weapons as upgrade options.

Cult Truck: A down armored open bed vehicle in the similar vein to the AM Taurox.
    These rumors are rated: POSSIBLE, coming from a combination of known and unknown sources

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GenestealerCultArt.jpg 
Views:	23609 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	13918
    Last edited by Bigred; 05-05-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I'd buy that, me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Deathwatch vs Cult seems like a great starter/campaign set
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Unrelated. But there's a nice Hybrid Conversion in this months Warhammer Visions.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

A Cult army would be a lovely addition to things.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Deathwatch vs Cult seems like a great starter/campaign set
    Agreed! G/S cult or Deathwatch may not be for me but i think it would make an awesome starter kit !!
    ...and the both need some much awaited GW lovin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Unrelated. But there's a nice Hybrid Conversion in this months Warhammer Visions.
    Any chance of a pic??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Any chance of a pic?

If a "starter/campaign," which leads into a bigger release for the two armies, cool. If it's just a single combined box of some set with nothing else, meh. And please don't let it be a board game, because then they'll have small forces, throw some rules in WD, and say that because you can use the models in 40K they have to price the game as a 40K products bundle rather than how a board game of its type should be priced. (I'd love to be optimistic and believe it'd be a situation like Space Hulk, but Execution Force dampened those dreams.)

Have them have there own sub-faction codex to nids that allows them to take there own stuff and stuff from astra militarum giving them the ability to somewhat ally with astra militarum force's (tricking them).
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast