My name is Arty. I have been involved with hobbying and modeling all of my life. I have done everything from Model Cars to Miniature Wargaming and everything in between and the one thing I have always noticed about the hobby is the lack of places to go.

Growing up in NYC this was even more so an issue, while my dad and I would try and enjoy our time together working on models and such, it was always just something for us. Something that some of my friends would not do.

I have been in retail for over 25 years and they all suffer from the same issue. They want you to buy now, come back later, buy again. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. This attitude has helped to drive customers away from the store and away from the hobby we all know and love

That's not how I do business.

I believe that every customer deserves to be treated like Family. Take it back to the way business used to be before corporate greed took over. Back to a time when the local store manager knew everyone by name. Thats how I did things when I was the manager of the local Games Workshop store.

Now it is time to for me to branch off and do my own thing.

@rty's will be a place where Hobbyists of all types can come and find a place to shop and learn. A place that will not make them feel like a dollar sign. A place that will make them feel at home.

I plan on Carrying a full line of Wargaming Miniatures from some of the most Popular brands including Games Workshop, HawkWargames and Fantasy Flight Games as well as a full line of Hobbying Supplies including Paints, Tools, & Brushes from brands like AK interactive, Vallejo and Testors.

I will also carry Model Cars, Model planes and Military miniatures.

We are also in the process of reaching out to local Hobbying clubs and groups and look forward to giving them a place to come and purchase supplies and accessories for their models and miniatures as well as giving them a place to meet and conversate with like minded hobbyists.

That is only part of the business model. My hope with this Campaign is to raise enough to rent a location large enough to allow me to offer tutorial workshops. Everything from painting techniques, Cleaning your supplies when done, Basing your models, creating dioramas airbrush tutorials. I would also like to create a space that would allow for multiple tabletop games to be played simultaneously.

As the business grows we will also be reaching out to the Local Schools and Community Groups and travel to various locations and do product demonstrations and workshops for people who may never have had a chance to experience this or any hobby.

I do not expect everyone to donate, I would be foolish to think so. I just want anyone who looks at the Gofundme Campaign to know that I am pouring everything I have into this as well.

Thanks for taking 5 minutes to read this. It is very appreciated.