BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Khorne Cauldron of Blood rules

Does anyone know if there are current rules for the old Armorcast Cauldron of blood? And if so, where would I find them? I found one of these models unassembled and unpainted in my garage the other day, and I don't even know if it's still legal.

Banned

There haven't ever been any official rules for the Cauldron in 40k sadly. BoLS covered it in their [URL="https://app.box.com/shared/diel1ercms"]Lords of Battle pdf for Apoc[/URL] (but that was several editions ago), but outside of that sort of game it's not a "real" unit for 40k. Probably your best bet would be running it as a counts-as Malcador Infernus or similar.

Veteran-Sergeant

personally id just use the rules for the nurgle plague reaper, but moddel it to represent khorne. done, jobs a good one!

It had a Str7/AP3 hellstorm primary weapon, AV14/13/13, 6 hull points (2 structure points), Runes of the Blood God (auto perils attack for any psyker who targets it), and the Destroyer Prow which causes D6 Str10 hits on any non-vehicle unit it Tank Shocks and a further D6 Str 10 hits if they perform a Death or Glory, reroll failed Difficult Terrain tests though being a Superheavy Tank I don't think that matters anymore.

Pretty darn good for 350 points, and it looks cool!