BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Forgeworld Ultramarines Bits.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ULTRAMARINES_INVICTARII_HEADS_TORSOS.html]Invictarii Heads and Torsos[/url]

Essentially Artificer Armour, and very nice it is too. Would of course be dashed useful for things like Honour Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    Invictarii armour is finely detailed, artificer-wrought power armour bestowed upon warriors of the Ultramarines Legion in honour of the deeds they have accomplished in service to the Imperium. It is often worn by those who have served in the elite echelon of warriors known as the Invictarus Suzerains before being assigned command.

This upgrade set comprises ten resin Ultramarines Invictarii torsos and ten resin Ultramarines Invictarii heads, including a Sergeant’s helm and one unhelmeted head, featuring Ultramarines Legion iconography.

This is a multi-part resin upgrade kit. It is available to pre-order today for despatch from Monday 18th May
    £24.00 per set.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ULTRAMARINES_PRAETORIAN_HEADS_TORSOS.html]MkIV Praetorian Heads and Torsos[/url]

Quite nice really. Perhaps suited to Stern/Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    Across the thousands of Forge Worlds producing battle plate for the Legiones Astartes, variations from the standard template have been introduced in deference to local customs, views on artifice and the requirements of the Legion being supplied.

Praetorian armour is a variant of Mk IV ‘Maximus’ pattern battle plate, produced in the factories of Ultramar for the most recently raised chapters of the Ultramarines.

This upgrade set comprises ten resin Mk IV Praetorian Armour torsos and ten resin Mk IV Praetorian Armour heads, including a Sergeant’s helm and one unhelmeted head, featuring Ultramarines Legion iconography.

This is a multi-part resin upgrade kit. It is available to pre-order today for despatch from Monday 18th May
    And again, £24.00 a chuck.

Also, transfers are out.

£16.00 a sheet.
    Last edited by Bigred; 05-08-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Tyranic war vet's is all i see from those second torsos

Im not impressed with the helms of either....... I never liked the second ones style in the TCG art to start with

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    Im not impressed with the helms of either....... I never liked the second ones style in the TCG art to start with
    The Invictarii helmet looks like he's been attacked by an Alien face hugger

Meh, as with the cool Fists packs they bought out, if they did an efficient bundle (so I'm not also having to pick up other torsos and heads to get the legs) I'd be tempted with a set for modelling purposes just to look cool.

As it is, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInTheDark View Post
    The Invictarii helmet looks like he's been attacked by an Alien face hugger

Occuli Imperator

Very pretty can't wait to see the beautified BA kits
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Always loved the Honour Guards face eagles, good choice on FWs part.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.