BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Flickerjump!

Default Flickerjump!

Does this confer to any charachters that are within the unit?

Im thinking about taking an Autarch with Warp Jump Generator and a Reaper Launcher to make the most of relentless but didnt know if he would interfere with Flickerjumping.

Chaplain

Under the Flickerjump rules, it says "unit with Flickerjump," and doesn't have any language stating that all members of the unit have to have it.

Hmmm...darned good question. If I were playing against you, I'd let you do it. You DO have a Warp Jump Generator, after all.

Thats the reason i brought it up. The Flickerjump rule has nothing to do with the Jump Generator (other than restricting its use if you use it), so theres no difference (RAW) between the Autarch i posted above, and a Farseer from flickerjumping. It is worded that they Can make a Warp Jump if targetted, and the Autarch is capable of Warp Jumping, but i can see people arguing with me.

Hence why i want to check. If i cant do i may need to rethink.
    Last edited by Sonikgav; 05-09-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Most fictional teleporters seem to have the ability to grab someone and take them with them. I could totally see a Warp Spider whisking a Farseer out of harm's way by flickerjumping them.