BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default REPENT! Why I think the sisters are coming

Welcome everyone

First up I just want to make clear, this is not a rumour or anything but just an opinion. I don't know if there are sisters ready to go on pallets in storage or not like the rumours say.
    I just humbly believe that sisters of battle are on their way, and probably sooner than we think.

Think about it
    The demand is there
    The time has never been better? With all this skitarii, cult mechanicus, daemonkin, harlequins?
    Surely this shows GW are more prepared than ever to support a larger range of factions?

I really do think that sisters will come this year, and it's going to be big. 4-5 week release window, great beautiful new kits in plastic, a wonderful codex. It's gonna happen I can feel it. Wether it's part of a campaign or not, I don't know. But I think this will be the year that sisters players have been waiting for. Hey it might even get me to play them finally

Chapter-Master

it is definitely possible. it was reported that the sculptors were having issues with the robes on the bolter arms and how to pose them. now we have Skitarii with robed shooting arms which I am sure will have helped the learning process a lot and may mean sisters are done too. Skitarii are easier to release in bite size pieces with their pair of smaller codices, whereas sisters are an existing army in need of a full relaunch, so it makes sense to do the smaller forces like Skitarii and Harlequins first. I do think they will be out in the next twelve months.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm hoping we see them soon.

Imperium has been getting a lot of love recently, so it makes sense to polish off their armed forces with the Gunnery Nunnery.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm hoping we see them soon.
    Agreed. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sisters have always been my favorite opponent.
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

Banned

One rumor has them coming fall after next.

GW has trended in releasing extensive or possibly failing projects in the fall as well. See Necrons and Dark Eldar as examples.

So, Sisters are likely to come in the fall as well. The real question is which one, and how much new stuff will they get?

Well give me more time to stash more money in to my growing sisters of battle fund. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    it is definitely possible. it was reported that the sculptors were having issues with the robes on the bolter arms and how to pose them. now we have Skitarii with robed shooting arms which I am sure will have helped the learning process a lot and may mean sisters are done too. Skitarii are easier to release in bite size pieces with their pair of smaller codices, whereas sisters are an existing army in need of a full relaunch, so it makes sense to do the smaller forces like Skitarii and Harlequins first. I do think they will be out in the next twelve months.
    The "sculptors were having trouble" comment came back when they were still doing finecast. They've come along way with their plastic kits.

Chapter-Master

it was with regard plastic multi pose kits.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

And nothing's more than semi-poseable today.

I regret the demise of multi-pose kits but if it gets us plastic Sisters, all will be forgiven.
    Last edited by Houghten; 05-11-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    And nothing's more than semi-poseable today.

I regret the demise of multi-pose kits but if it gets us plastic Sisters, all will be forgiven.
    yeah. Honestly, I'd have been happy with even finecast, atleast then I could have taken the knife to them for some serious conversion.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast