BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgar View Post
    there seems to bit of resistance to plastics and a little bit of snobbery towards players with multiple non-Forgeworld elements in their army. So I'm wondering if this is a more general attitude among Heresy players.
    It is only legal to play Horus Heresy games with Horus Heresy miniatures which you have bought for full price from Forgeworld or GW web store or physical shop. Please remember that this legality also extends to paints, glues, brushes and basing materials. Please ensure that all your hobby supplies are official GW products. Failure to comply with this will result in you being arrested by the Game Workshop Police, detailed at the Emperors pleasure and perma-banned from the hobby.

Librarian

non-gw tape measures are the biggest culprit in my opinion

Veteran-Sergeant

Awesome to see that folk aren't uptight d-bags about this! I know there are some hardcore (and sometimes mildly snobbish) collectors out there with armies worth the same as my friggin' house but... well, I like food and electricity so I'll go ahead with the plastics

At least by the time the final books roll out, my Siege of Terra-era Legion will look right at home!
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12