BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Default Pandorax and its info: MASSIVE SPOILERS!

Seriously don't read this if you don't know.

Epimethius: one of the founding grey knights is actually a fallen dark angel......and a psyker....and the authors of the HH DA books are given credit at the end of the book for "what should be obvious now" so hello Zahariel, good to see you again. Piss poor ending for you though you poor *******.

We also know.
    Abbadon likely meets loken again at some point in the HH story line, he states that he "watched his wayward brother die" in reference to the founding members of the grey knights......so loken is one of them but is dead in 40k (no dah!)

There are others of the unforgiven that have fallen to chaos (corpulax was a consecrator)

And finally, the fallen don't really give a damn about keeping the DA's dirty little secret.

And what Abby got out of pandorax? Oh just a little bit of the gene seed used in the creation of the original grey knights.....wow! yeah that's a massive victory for him.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Seriously don't read this if you don't know.

We also know.
    Abbadon likely meets loken again at some point in the HH story line, he states that he "watched his wayward brother die" in reference to the founding members of the grey knights......so loken is one of them but is dead in 40k (no dah!)
    Loken is not the only brother of Abbadon that made it back to Terra from Isstavan III. What if Abby killed Qruze? I think your assumption here is premature.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lorne Walkier View Post
    Loken is not the only brother of Abbadon that made it back to Terra from Isstavan III. What if Abby killed Qruze? I think your assumption here is premature.
    It's also potentially sevarin, but realistically you don't jump your story through a hoop (reviving loken from istvan, seriously wtf?) and then NOT have that character be pivotal.

also note that abbadon has "watched his wayward brother die" didn't necessarily do it himself and given that as far as we know the GK's we're banished to titan before the end of the heresy then its likely this was sometime in the 32nd-33rd millenium.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

threadomancy warning!!

Just finished reading the book on vacay on the beach. I question whether or not is Zahariel. Yes he was psycher, but I don't recall him being one of great magnitude. But he was a psycher from the period so that works. I don't have an offering as to who it would be but Zahariel seem not important enough in my eyes, though I'm behind on my HH reading as it relates to DA.

Chapter-Master

the author has a special acknowledgement to the authors of the DA HH books, with the qualification that it is for "what should be obvious by now"......pretty sus

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    We also know.
    Loken has survived a death already so even if yo are right, in that it was Loken then Abby "watched", don't write him off so quick. We don't know the full story. Perhaps once again Abaddon thought he was dead but did not collect the head ....

Remember that Loken aka Cerberus said that "The peace of the grave will only be mine when the scales are balanced." To me that means he wont die until he has gotten his revenge.

Chapter-Master

Which is why my money is on loken killing aximand

You think they will be even Steven if Loken kills lil Horus?

Spoilers:

I have spoken to Christian, and it is Zahariel (though he is loathe to admit it hahaha). Also, he is working on a sequel. Stay tuned, folks.

Librarian

I'd be more interested to see how Zahariel came to be a GK. I don't think his psychic hoodoo was all that. A chronological sequel would still be interesting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast