BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Still up on the UK site as well.

I think Kirsten may be right, and we're getting a staggered two week release.

Though 'just a Chaplain', however nice the model is a pretty quiet release week. Must be something else, surely?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Though 'just a Chaplain', however nice the model is a pretty quiet release week. Must be something else, surely?
    Nah, they just making sure you've got plenty of money for July. Blue wallet syndrome.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Could be Chapter Transfers and that I suppose?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

librarian this week, chaplain next week, codex the week after, then 4th of July magic happens.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Could be Chapter Transfers and that I suppose?
    But the chapter transfers are already available...

Not that then

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nah, they just making sure you've got plenty of money for July. Blue wallet syndrome.
    Yeah, that's definitely not it. They don't seem to appreciate the concept of giving wallets time to breathe. It's more likely they have a set plan of releases, and it's easier to just draw out the Marines before AoS rather than throw in another codex or something and try to wedge it in before AoS.

Brother-Captain

What could there be? They got the upgrade kit, the new Marine kits are applicable to them, all they have left that could be updated is... Azrael I guess? Even then you can use the DV Master as him. Big sword, combi-plasma, identical helmet.

They got a pretty big release last time and all the rest is shared marine stuff which has been updated anyway.

Updated Marine Bikers?

I only say that because they're currently out of stock on the GW website. And Emperor knows they need it! Oldest bikes in the game now Eldar have had theirs updated*

*excluding SS and the Autarch

Marine Bikes doesn't make much sense as we already have a ravenwing bike squad. Also on the Belgian site both the standard marine bikes and ravenwing bikes are available.

Although I agree they are in need of an update.

I can't really think of anything DA are missing that isn't available as a kit for standard marines. There is nothing I recall mentioned in the books that has no kit unless they have decided to do a librarian or chaplain on a bike.

Which could be a possibility as the ravenwing bike kit is not in the battle force, replace it with a new kit closer to the new bikes in style and then use the same basic bike for a librarian and/or chaplain. Similar to the Eldar jetbikes and farseer/warlock on jetbike.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast