BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by musical-fool View Post
    I always thought it was a "u wot m8!?" Chaplain. Wan a bit of me ol crozius on yar cranium or me fist in yer face! He always reminded me of gladiator "are you not entertained!?" In defiance of the Chaos gods.
    Definitely a pose exalting the Emperor!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I caught a heretic the other day, he was this big
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Are we honestly saying that the current Terminators are in better poses than the Blood Angel ones? Wow.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

the termy lib is awful tho... personally im not sure it CAN look good but the non-helm look is def a problem...

Hints for the week after the Devs (WD Issue 72) are:
    - Utilizing the Empyrean (translated from german)
    - Space Marines
    - 'Eavy Metal

Age of Sigmar Preorder starts 4th of July.

First-Captain

No other company offers the wealth of options and poses that GW do, the restricted poses of the latest kits is to allow for some stunning detail and poses that wouldn't be possible otherwise.
    So pathetic to criticise that when most other companies offer nothing in the way of posing. Infinity has no models with any options in weapons or poses, it's mostly same with Dropzone, most Mantic stuff have nothing useful, malifaux is all fixed too.

The Blood Angel Terminator box has a lot of options and variety but poses that are fixed to allow for them to look ****ing cool.

Seriously, some people will really struggle to try and criticise GW over anything.

That interrogator Chaplain is pretty schweet lookin'. Been trying to decide which loyalist marine force to expand on since I'm finishing up my Ork force and I think he just tipped the scales. Was already leaning DA anyways though, especially since they don't have the teletubbies in their army list yet.

Maybe they'll buff their flyers in the next dex. WHO KNOWS?!

(Sort of wondering why there hasn't been any buzz about a plastic Space Marine super-heavy tank. Seems like something they could use, and its odd to see SM not getting all the toys that other armies have access to.)

I like the Chaplain a lot. Probably gonna dive into some Dark Angels!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    I like the Chaplain a lot. Probably gonna dive into some Dark Angels!
    That and the upgrade kit had me hooked. Sadly, I'm determined to finish my Skitarii and my Angmar first...alas, the Dark Angels will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    So pathetic to criticise that when most other companies offer nothing in the way of posing. Infinity has no models with any options in weapons or poses, it's mostly same with Dropzone, most Mantic stuff have nothing useful, malifaux is all fixed too.
    Hang about.

Are you seriously complaining that Dropzone Commander models can't be posed enough? Because they're tanks. How the hell are you going to put waist articulation on a slab of metal?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast