BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0612151726.jpg 
Views:	850 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	14581

Back of the new Dev box. Why would they have the 'Eavy Metal team paint it up in DA colors if it won't be an option? Guess we're getting Grav Guns.

To be fair it was pointed out a page or two back that box art isn't always a good indication of legal choices; on the other hand, I think it'd be completely insane for grav weapons not to be available in the new DA book. I can't see it not happening.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

The Paper DAcodex has gone from the GW website here in BE, although the iPad version is still available.

I think they'll get it, but let's no say "The 'Eavy Metal team painted it, it must be real!" Go look at a Tactical Squad box at your local store, then tell me where a squad can have a flamer, a grav-gun (not Sergeant's combi-grav, but a trooper with a grav-gun), and a missile launcher, all in the same squad.

They also recently featured a Thanquol model in WD that was built with two censers and two warpfire throwers.

So wait until the book is out before you say it's 100%. I'd bet they get it, but right now we don't really have something to definitively say that.

Fly Lord

June 20th, the Sons of the Lion Return!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

From Master Sheol over on Bolter and Chainsword

Preorder 20/06... Release 27/06

Codex DA 160 pages 46€
    (It is Said to have 3 different decurion style detachments -GW, RW, DW- and several formations)
    DA datacards 10€
    Interrogator Chaplain 23€

They updated the Devkit that includes gravs. Would be a bull**** move of GW not to allow Grav for DA.

Not that I am at all interested in grav. Lamest guns. Plasma is the DA way and you know it.

Fly Lord

via MongooseMatt on DakkaDakka 6-15-2015

I am not really a rumour source, but this has just come through from the GW sales team;

A 160-page full colour hardback codex. The most comprehensive Dark Angels codex ever, which includes three new Dark Angels Detachments, 6 formations of and Tactical Objectives, plus Warlord Traits and Chapter Relics. This new codex gives the player the opportunity to build their own Deathwing and Ravenwing formations, from the extensive range of available miniatures.

It is a £35 Codex. Looks like Dark Angels are getting the royal treatment (at last)!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

three detachments, one each for dark angels, ravenwing, and deathwing. hmm, who was it that said deathwing and ravenwing armies weren't going anywhere? let me think.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have decided they're a slap in the face, a kick in the nuts and possibly a molestation of their hamster already. The whine must flow.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast