BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fueldrop View Post

I'm also thinking that a close combat unit called "The Weeping Ones" or something to that effect. Sisters of Battle who spend all their time mourning for the Emperor's pain and sacrifices, wear black robes instead of armour, carry only simple things (eg knives) and have a ton of special rules (EG Hatred, Shred, Rending) that allow them to take apart those who took so much from their beloved Emperor. Maybe give them a 5++ save due to their faith. Thoughts on this concept?
    I'm liking it. Perhaps simple swords (no chain or power) instead of knives, def special rules and the save. maybe also low level psykers - give them say His Will Be Done maybe? Fluff for a unit like this could be really good too.
    na na na na na... wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I'm liking it. Perhaps simple swords (no chain or power) instead of knives, def special rules and the save. maybe also low level psykers - give them say His Will Be Done maybe? Fluff for a unit like this could be really good too.
    Psykers? HERESY!

Veteran-Sergeant

Agreed, Psykers are unnecessary for this. Sisters in mourning should be able to tear stuff up with perfectly normal weapons without any need for psyker powers.

Maybe replace the invulnerable save with feel no pain? Ignoring mortal wounds because they're nothing to what the Emperor suffered through sounds perfect for the fluff this unit's building up.

Librarian

no psychers, goshdarnit! They aren't the Inquisition, they burn them witches.

Well they don't need to be 'psykers' fluff wise, just use the psyker game rules. They would be the brides could be more akin to the Saint. Woman who received great blessings of power from the Emperor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12