Fly Lord

Default Codex Daemonkin Roundup

via bird in the trees 5-26-2015

Codex

Codex is same size size as Khorne Daemonkin

Lord of Change

Release is centered around the new plastic Lord of Change

LoC is same size as the Bloodthirster

Has 2 head options, 2 staff options, hurling a fireball option.

Only comes with an oval base.

Tzeentch Sorceror

Clampack sorceror - Tzeentch

Chaos Marine styled

Has 2 head options

Has bits to allow Thousand Sons version
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

No Thousand Sons? I think that's that would be the thing to get me into Chaos Marines. Sorcerer sounds cool though.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Says has bits to allow Thousand Sons version... granted I bet that means 5 troops for $50 due to all the extra pieces.

This is a rumor I hope is real, but I will likely disappointed as the Eldar rumors said plastic aspect warriors and they are still stuck with finecast. Granted if the rumors are false and the release never comes or is meh it will help me resist buying anything 40K.

Chapter-Master

If true, the only comes with an oval base may be the thing that finally causes WFB players heads to explode.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Brother-Sergeant

I can't wait to see more about this! Very exciting! Now we can be sure that Nurgle and Slaanesh will get some Daemonkin love.
    "Even the servants of the great enemy fear the crushing depths of our lair." - Jathalon Tidefury

Veteran-Sergeant

I hope it's not a copy paste for the Khorne book, Tzeentch already has a field day with summoning. I'd like to see something that deals with the 'change' side of things, mutation points that could be used on friend and foe alike.
    Yes I misspell stuff, you'll live.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by 40kGamer View Post
    If true, the only comes with an oval base may be the thing that finally causes WFB players heads to explode.
    Please, come on 40kgamer, you know that there are a bunch of "players" out there that will go on and on about how it was a good thing, and never mind that they said they didnt believe such silly rumours 2 months ago
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingbantha View Post
    I hope it's not a copy paste for the Khorne book, Tzeentch already has a field day with summoning. I'd like to see something that deals with the 'change' side of things, mutation points that could be used on friend and foe alike.
    It likely won't use that kind of rule. I think they threw it into the Khorne book, at least the summoning part of it, in order to cover for a pure Khorne army having no way to summon in other Daemons, which wouldn't be an issue for Tzeentch.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Please, come on 40kgamer, you know that there are a bunch of "players" out there that will go on and on about how it was a good thing, and never mind that they said they didnt believe such silly rumours 2 months ago
    Sad but true.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    No Thousand Sons? I think that's that would be the thing to get me into Chaos Marines. Sorcerer sounds cool though.
    The Khorne book doesn't really mention World Eaters so I'd guess that the Tzeentch book doesn't make it a Thousands Sons + Tzeentch daemons.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast