BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Forgeworld Bulletin 61 - He's got legs, and he knows how to use them.

Nothing particularly new, given the glut of info we were treated to via the Warhammer World Grand Opening, but worth flagging all the same.

First up, Sigismund

Shaping up very nicely, and may well be my favourite of the character series thus far. There's just something about it.

Then? I'm gonna cut off your head, then kick you in the ribs.

Nice clear pic of the Khornate Daemon Walker Unnamed Thing. Me, I'd have no issue with someone fielding that as a straight proxy for the Lord of Skulls just as it is.

Very interested to see the rules for it - my guess is possibly going Wraithknight with toughness and wounds. I've got nothing to actually back that up beyond a gut feeling! And if not, defo Knight type resilience and that.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

+1 for the ZZ Top reference.

Brother-Captain

Really liking the look of Sigismund, he's a must buy for me. There's a wonderful sense of professionalism about the figure and its pose that very much conveys (to me) a true veteran swordsman.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    There's a wonderful sense of professionalism about the figure and its pose that very much conveys (to me) a true veteran swordsman.
    it's been done before

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elf.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	14282
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.