Ok, so I have a couple of things I want to clarify with the Space Marine Codex. I appreciate this may be invalidated in the very near future, but hey.

First up, Antaro Chronus' rules state that he can be taken for any Ultramarines tank. This doesn't specify any specific tank types. Does that mean that he could also be taken on the FW vehicles found in IA2 Second Edition, so long as they are also tanks (such as Sicarians, FW Land Raider variants etc)?

Secondly, can auspexes be used from within a transport vehicle? The rules for them merely states that they are used instead of shooting, but doesn't say that they are a form of shooting attack. For me, this could go one of 3 ways:
They can be used from within a vehicle no problem, in the same way Blessings of the Omnissiah can be used (also something that replaces the models shooting).
They require a firing point and are used in the same way as a shooting attack.
They cannot be used inside a transport vehicle.

The rules for auspexes (auspices?):
A model with an auspex can use it in place of making a shooting attack. If he does so, target an enemy unit within 12" (this does not count as choosing a target for his unit to shoot at). A unit that is targeted by one or more auspexes has its cover saves reduced by 1 until the end of the phase .

So what do people think?