Just picked up this painting guide, and while I did enjoy the extra fluff for semi-special character introductions, it seems the book only focuses on the Blood Angels 2nd Co and some Flesh Tearers.

I am deeply disappointed that there's no inclusion for how to paint the various Company badges (they did include the squad badges, which I guess are the same across companies, the company designation being the differentiator.) as well as special characters and specialty squads: no Dante, no Tycho, no LeMartes, no Corbulo, no Astorath, no Sanguinor, and no Sanguinary Guard guide, either. The title would lead one to believe that the book is all inclusive, as the title is not "The Sons Sanguinius, except for these other guys."
The fluff is cool, and the painting guides provided are for fast and dirty painting: the guide mostly uses three layers with one wash or shade.

I guess I'm really just ranting as the top tier BA dudes were left out (curiously, Gabriel Seth is in the book) but feedback and other opinions are welcome.