BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

I went back on after a week of for alcohol consumption, and playing at being a pirate, with every intention of moving the story forward, but I just needed to loot these things and build put artillery in all these new places, and shuffle some settlers around and extend my water empire and my food production.

But I will get to it eventually....honest.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I'm not bothered with the building.

I'm currently just acting the hired gun. Which is fun.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

This really is the game that just keeps giving.

Pretty much finished the Railroad missions, and now caning the Brotherhood missions.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I've been playing this a lot lately and it really does scratch that Bethesda open world game itch in the way that only Bethesda knows. Doing pretty much anything you want, taking the story at your own pace and having a massive playground at your disposal never gets old even if it is just a new coat of paint when each of their new games releases. I'm loving the game but lord knows I wouldn't give it a Game of the Year award over Bloodborne or the Witcher 3 for the quality of experience. Still, neither of those have Fallout 4 beat for pure fun which is the most important thing anyway! The glitches only add to the charm of Bethesda games.....unless an NPC you are trying to do quests for randomly decides to start walking off into the sunset and getting mauled by a pack of Deathclaws because of a random AI subroutine. Dammit Piper!
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

I love Piper.

I was enganged in a prolonged firefight with Gunners recently and as a missile whizzes overheard Piper whispers 'I don't think we're alone'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I'm loving the game but lord knows I wouldn't give it a Game of the Year award over Bloodborne or the Witcher 3 for the quality of experience. Still, neither of those have Fallout 4 beat for pure fun which is the most important thing anyway!
    Okay, but if the most important thing is fun, and Fallout 4 is the most fun, then wouldn't that make it your "game of the year?"

I might be applying too much logic here...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I love Piper.

I was enganged in a prolonged firefight with Gunners recently and as a missile whizzes overheard Piper whispers 'I don't think we're alone'.
    She's definitely observant like that. Had her do that as a suicider charged us

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Erm......I think I may have committed a faux pas....

Mission for the institute where I need to reclaim four Synths from the Underground (whom I was still working for at the time)....

Well, it all got a bit confusing and I wound up shooting everyone. A lot. In the face. Three mini-nukes may or may not have been involved.

Teleported back to the Institiute, where everyone attacked me. So I killed them all.

Then went to report to Desdemona. Wound up having to kill the entire Underground as well.

Silly me!

Chapter-Master

hate it when that happens
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Reminds me of the battle for Bunker Hill, when I was still friendly with everyone. I wanted to bring down the Institute, so had to stay in their good graces, which meant offing the Courser, but I also wanted to keep the Railroad alive to help fight the Institute, and here comes the Brotherhood of Steel (uninvited, mind you) to join the attack. I'm left killing so many synths and Knights. Got a lot of power armor that day, shot down a lot of vertibirds. One of the traders (Lucas, I think?) got caught in the middle, got one of his guards killed, I managed to use Pacify on him to get him to stop shooting (which saved him from the Railroad pasting him, because he was shooting everyone). It was such a glorious Charlie Foxtrot.

Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast