BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

Yeah it just shows in green even when not enough rather than red, and I'd assume doesn't effect happiness negatively anymore. The only place I intend to use it like that is the drive in, and the castle. Every where else will have at least a field of muttfruit or two.

I'm assuming when they become "provisionors" as opposed to settlers they become invincible? So get back up again?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

The invincibility or not of settlers seems somewhat ambiguous. Like they can die - I tested it and I could kill them, and people have said their provisionors have died & the links disappeared (apparently common going to Spectacle Island as they can drown swimming out there maybe?). But also that during attacks people have said they just go down like a companion and get back up later but others have said they die.

So yeah, idk?
    Last edited by Gotthammer; 11-23-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Chapter-Master

my settlers have all been invincible so far, you being able to kill them is probably intentional. I had a nasty attack by masses of legendary feral ghouls at the Castle. killed me a couple of times as standing in the doorway in power armour with a flamer did nothing at all. so third time I just built a small wooden fence in the doorway, and they couldn't get in. so everyone just stood on the walls taking potshots until they died...

I figured the settlements would share resources with supply lines, would explain how I have cleared out everything...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Maybe it's a difficulty setting thing? I mean mine supply lines are all run by people in full combat gear with powerful combat rifles. but I'm only playing on hard I think. Maybe on survival they die?

I've also ran into a a rather nasty random ghoul event at different ends of the map. There's about six-ten named ghouls with mr or mrs in the name, and they all seem faster and harder hitting. Still easy enough to put down, as long as you're stood in the right spot.

Had a nasty attack on Sunshine Tidings as well by synths. I just turned up, no message or anything, when about twenty synths turned up. Luckily the gate funnelled them nicely, and both previous attacks I've had there came from the east so there's a nice gauntlet of turrets to run to get to the gate.

Chapter-Master

the ghoul event is the one I mentioned the other day, very nasty. I was only like level 10, got flattened in seconds.

Chapter-Master

I thought it might have been.

I also found more amusingly posed bears

Chapter-Master

I am surprised by the scarcity of certain ammo types. I had quite a nice tactical assault rifle, but I ended up scrapping it because in 27 hours of gameplay I have found a grand total of about 20 5,56 rounds. no minigun ammo beyond where you find the miniguns either. I burned through all that killing ghouls, and have since found 3 5mm rounds, being sold by a trader.

Chapter-Master

drop a perk or two in the ammo scavenging one. I've found a couple of thousand of each probably, and used them like caps in trading. But they certainly haven't been as abundant as the 10mm and .308 and a lesser extent .45 I'm using.

Also get the lovers embrace perk before you build
    I must have probably done a level just from that yesterday.

Chapter-Master

I have about 1600 .38 rounds, decent amount of 10mm, though I burn through it a lot as my 10mm pistol is amazing, and a 24 round magazine doesn't last long. .308 I use masses of for my hunting rifle, so I never have much of that.

Chapter-Master

Yeah same, but I'm finding enough considering the amount I'm getting through. I used about 300 10mm just having a wander around in the south-west with no really aim, but I did have the 300 there to use, despite it being my main gun.

Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast