BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

I suppose it depends what other perks are available to you at the point you level up.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

So I got a message telling me to go help defend th Castle from attack, Iget there, no attack, hang around for ages, no attack. Leave and fast travel somewhere else, get a failed to defend notice and the entire population of the Castle are ded. Reload, wait around longer, no attack, get grumpy, go somewhere else, fail notice, all but one person ded. Reload, wander around, get bored shoot a Brahmin that was hanging about, loot synth components of the Brahmin, defend Castle success notice...

Synth Brahmins. It was a cowardly attack...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

lol

I have killed quite a few synths, but only the obvious looking ones. but I have seen the load screen messages about human looking ones too. was in the Castle and I saw a new settler who was obviously an infiltrating doom robot. was a bout to shoot when I realised they were a non-feral ghoul... first one I had seen in 4, though a few more have turned up as settlers since.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

There is a whole settlement of ghouls you can recruit in the east as well.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Only had to defend the castle once. Had to walk the walls twice before anyone turned up to attack. Group of raiders walked out from the left hand path that approaches the doors. Don't think any made it to the courtyard though tbh.

Okay, I caved in and just bought it off of Amazon.

And Assassin's Creed Syndicate. And Star Wars Battlefront.

I need stuff to see me through January, yeah?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

You could have put the other two off till the sales.

Nevar!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Think of all the plasticy goodness the difference could have bought...

Need to behave there. I've got a big old backlog building up, and I want to repair my existing scenery collection to boot.

Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast