BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

I will probably have a go at building my next one on my own. No part of my current one is worth keeping, so wont bother upgrading. Probably some time next year
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I will say a lot depends on who you order your computer through. I would never get a premade one (such as dell/hp/etc).

I am lucky enough that LU computers operates here in Canada. If you haven't see it they will literally build any PC with whatever parts you choose. Their customization portal is super awesome (pick exactly which part you want for each step). They put it all together and if you get an OS at the time of sale with install it for you. They also ask if there are any questions (for example, got two HD for my new computer a smaller SSD and a regular, they rang me up and asked where I wanted my OS installed to).

For the cost of doing it myself it wasn't much more and the warranty is nice. I'm less worried about something being faulty, and more worried about accidentally wrecking something when I go to install it.

Chapter-Master

so pretty

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Fallout 4 live action trailer
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

lol
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Character build guide that talkes about the changes to the SPECIAL system and perks and so forth:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Has anyone heard if the delay till december is true or not? Seen a couple of things today and look clickbaity to me so not clicked them.

Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast