BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Found the pink paint set magazine.
    Last edited by eldargal; 11-15-2015 at 03:58 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Ooh pretty Just found an X-01 suit with no legs but still, very fancy. Also my settlement's happiness keeps dropping which is possibly a bug where if you're not there their resources all drop to zero?

Yup. Ooh nice, I haven't seen any X-01 yet, possibly I'm still too low level, saw talk that it only reliably appears at 40+. Oh that sucks.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

I'm only level 33 so seems that theory is a bit off. Also picked up a gauss rifle for maximum shootiness. Totes

Oh good, that's the level I am lol. Oooh nice. Hopefully it willget patched soon, Bethesda are good like that usually. Actually FO4 has been remarkly stable compared to Skyrim, I've had a few glitches but nothing serious.

Chapter-Master

enjoying it so far, though the radio is a massive let down. still insanely repetitive and with the same damn songs from 3 which I was already sick of. still have no idea how to power anything either, how the hell do you connect generators to anything?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Ooh pretty Just found an X-01 suit with no legs but still, very fancy. Also my settlement's happiness keeps dropping which is possibly a bug where if you're not there their resources all drop to zero?
    Found some hapiness bugs have to do with fast traveling out of towns. Was looking at happiness stuff and popped up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Oh good, that's the level I am lol. Oooh nice. Hopefully it willget patched soon, Bethesda are good like that usually. Actually FO4 has been remarkly stable compared to Skyrim, I've had a few glitches but nothing serious.
    The worst glitch I've had is occasionally my pipboy/weapon decide they want to be invisible. Just have to quit to main menu though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    enjoying it so far, though the radio is a massive let down. still insanely repetitive and with the same damn songs from 3 which I was already sick of. still have no idea how to power anything either, how the hell do you connect generators to anything?
    You have to connect wires. Hover your cursor over an item that needs power and you should have an option at the bottom for "Connect Wire" (on an XBox controller, which I use for my PC, you press Y). Then just drag the wire to the generator and press another button to confirm (A on the controller).

- - - Updated - - -

I also like that Piper likes me helping people and stealing stuff.

Chapter-Master

ok I will give it a go
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Banned

Just ran into the Vault-tec rep from the start of the game again. Asked him to come live at Sanctuary and he was so happy

Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast