BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

10-12, not really keeping track.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    How many bobbleheads has everyone found without internet/guide help?
    Don't know the exact number, but I have the bottom shelf on the bobble head station filled up, and about half of the second shelf.

I'm trying to avoid using the Internet for anything (and keep forgetting to get the guide... the cool version, with map and all), but I tend to wander around a lot anyway. I think I still need to get one at Corvega that I spotted with my second character. I also have a bunch of the magazines, but I think I've still only found the "Megaton" La Coiffe and one Picket Fences.

I've only found 10 or so bobbleheads and I am fairly sure I have missed some.

Got my int up to get the extended fusion core perk. Bananas. If you like power armor double the time per core is huge (I've taken to not bothering to get out when doing settlement stuff).

Banned

There’s a [URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5109/"]mod on the Nexus[/URL] that edits Nick Valentine’s dialogue to have smooth jazz playing in the background [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geoileO61ow"]when he speaks.[/URL]

Also a non-mod/console command method to increase settlement sizes:

[URL="http://needlesslycryptic.tumblr.com/post/134886180885/fallout-4-settlement-size-fix"]A little trick that can increase your settlement size[/URL] when you’ve hit the building limit! No need for console or modding either, so it’s a win win

step 1 gather about 15 or more pieces or weaponry, it doesn’t matter if it’s melee weapons or guns

step 2 store all these weapons in your workshop inventory. done? okay now put them back into your inventory. exit your inventory. just bear w me

step 3 now drop all these 15+ weapons on the ground, then start bulding mode and

Very important step select each weapon on the ground and store it in workshop’s inventory again via building mode, don’t scrap it store it!

see that settlement size meter go down aww yeah!
    However going close to or over double the size can damage your saves and crash the game.

Chapter-Master

Turns out I've got seven according to my data > stats. Can only see five scrolling through my inventory

I've got a new bug!
    Walking across bridge into sanctuary got a message "you're running out of time to complete sanctuary quest"
    Checked pipboy, no sanctuary quest. Continued gaming.
    Half an hour later go to check available quests there's a selected sanctuary quest that is showing completed but as the active quest and won't let me deselect it So now I'm stuck with a permanent quest marker pointing at Preston. ffs.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I haven't had any game breaking bugs, but I have had quite a few small ones. numbers for plantable crops keeps going up and down. I opened the game, had 70 carrots, next time I started I had seven. certain things like that keep changing. I don't see the issue with building limits personally, there is more than enough for anything I want to do.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

The building limits on some large settlements are quite small for the size. I had a beautiful row of terraced individual shacks at the drive in. I've had to scrap them and replace them with A single barracks building because I had no left build allowance left to run up shops or anything else.

I'm hoping next time I load it clears it. That does seem to clear most of the little bugs like that for me.

Chapter-Master

I keep getting stuck doing side quests that never go anywhere, I need to just push on with the story, after 48 hours I am still barely anywhere on it.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Same, I'm approaching 5 days of playtime, and most has been exploring or building. I need to go to good neighbour and push on.

Chapter-Master

Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast