BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: Fallout 4

[URL="https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/75/Announcer_sd_monkeynaut_end06.wav?t=20120701060916 "]That poor monkey...[/URL]
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    That's terrifying.

I wish they'd hurry and get the creation kit and the rest of the dlc out, then I can start modding without constantly worrying about updates breaking mods.
    I'd have to finish my vanilla game though then.
    Oof... Yeah, the least favorite part last night. Finally had to uninstall Settlement Keywords, which then required downloading versions of mods that weren't rigged to work with it (I think I still need to replace one or two). Then I had to turn off and on some mods to find which one was crashing the game on load (and it was something I don't think I actually used). As it is, my game works fine now, but a LOT of options are missing from my settlement building stuff, like pretty much all of the metal foundations. Guess that's what I get for going so far off the reservation. But whatever, my nightclubs and swanky clean metal buildings look awesome! As does my Old West inspired Sanctuary (only about 1/5 built, if even that).

As for this DLC... I'm still trying to figure it out. Built a nice concrete area with metal grating to hold in combatants, built a platform around the edges with railing and seats for people to watch, a small bar, a surgeon, and lots of red lighting. No meat so I just set up Gunner cages, took a while to figure out how to use them (forgot to attach them to power, d'oh!). Caught four, released them with the beta wave emitter going, they still attacked me. That's a bit of a mess. I'll figure it out.

However, I think I did a good job rigging the system to release the captured specimen... I set up switched pylons on the raised platform by a microphone (for the announcer, of course), so I can open up sets of cages using different switches from the safety of the platform.

Chapter-Master

****. I bet I booted my game before giving it time to update. I could have used the new materials but nooooooooooooo

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

So I discovered the wasteland is woefully lacking in concrete. But if you give Sheffield a level 3 traders stand he had a shipment of 100 and a shipment of 200 available.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    So I discovered the wasteland is woefully lacking in concrete. But if you give Sheffield a level 3 traders stand he had a shipment of 100 and a shipment of 200 available.
    Sheffield's a trader too?!?

FFS... That's three now, at least, that I had without realizing they were traders. (Still need to get Vault-Tec set up. Had to send him to a different settlement before I could assign him to a shop, and he was taking his time getting there, so I got bored and forgot while hunting for stuff to do fights.)

I set up a second arena, but I'm not sure if the switches are wired properly on this one. They keep registering as having power, then not having power, without me changing them. Won't know until I wait for them to catch some people. I tried to go out to find radstags so I could try to catch a Yao Guai (so I can use its meat to catch a Deathclaw), but ended up coming across every other kind of created (radscorpions, bloodbugs, bloatflies, mutant hounds, etc., an amazing number of which were the "glowing" variety). Even stumbled across settlements I forgot I had. (Probably would have been more successful if I spent more time, but half my evening went to assembling some new Pestilens models.)

Chapter-Master

Yeah I want to catch a cat. Can I find softshell mirelurk meat now that I need it?
    I sent the vault 81 wilderness trader to my settlement. Never appeared. the doc turned up three times and vanished every single time. Can't get her back now even with the console commands.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990