BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Got a jetpack on my X-01 power armour, didn't realise it drains action points so went up to one of the tall towers and thought I'd fly around Boston for a bit, ended up plummeting from a very significant height but thankfully my fall was broken by a raider who was also broken by the fall. Poor thing. Looted all her things as thank you.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Meh.

I may crank them up a notch or two when I next have a shooty mission, see if the experiences has improved with non-wussy weapons. But given Pipe pistols ignored my Power Armour on medium, I'm not hopeful of enjoyment.
    Once you have a good set with all the pieces and even a couple of mods your armor should protect you from pretty much anything. Been playing on very hard and most enemies attacks deal between 1-3% health. Unless they have mini-nukes, missles, or something similar. Some enemy melee can be pretty nasty too, legendary mirelurks are mean.

Then again I build a high str/end character so I can wreck people with super sledges. So =P

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Got a jetpack on my X-01 power armour, didn't realise it drains action points so went up to one of the tall towers and thought I'd fly around Boston for a bit, ended up plummeting from a very significant height but thankfully my fall was broken by a raider who was also broken by the fall. Poor thing. Looted all her things as thank you.
    I hope you declared 'SQUISH' upon landing.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

More 'whoops! *maniacal giggling*.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I shall accept your second answer.

5 points to Gryffindor.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

just blow the legs off a suicider, much more fun
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    just blow the legs off a suicider, much more fun
    Do they blow up if you do that? 'cos suiciders are a handy source of min-nukes if you kill them before they detonate.

Chapter-Master

nope, they just flail until you kill them. I have picked up seven mini nukes so far, decided hoarding them wasn't really a good use of their humerous potential, so I have used four now. I like finding buildings full of enemies and launching one through an open window. tricky to get right though
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I was up on the roof of one of the big building in Boston, just north of the river, and the BoS vertibirds were attacking raiders and ghouls and I was just lobbing mini-nukes down from on high it was amazing. Accidentally hit a vertibird which was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    nope, they just flail until you kill them. I have picked up seven mini nukes so far, decided hoarding them wasn't really a good use of their humerous potential, so I have used four now. I like finding buildings full of enemies and launching one through an open window. tricky to get right though
    I found one of those, but traded it.

I'm not sure I should be trusted with such things.

Also, managed to pinch a PowerCellThing from some Raiders when they weren't looking.

Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast