BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Banned

Not actually, or at least not in vanilla. That post that was going around is incorrect, the picture they used involves console commands.

Chapter-Master

*******s

I was so excited

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Yeah me too when I saw it. Someone might make a mod for it tho.

Also the disappearing named settler thing you had? Apparently it's a common bug with all of the recruitable ones, not setting their home properly or something, so they vanish off to a test room thing below the map or something.

Oh and I got some random XP as well out in the wilds, then ran into a provisioner and some dead bloatflies nearby just after, so a possibility?

Chapter-Master

Hopefully.

Well that sounds rather inconvenient

Yeah, I suppose I've got that many provisioners wandering round now who know where they are? I do occasionally see them out and about.

Banned

Yeah I had someone vanish which is totes annoying :/

I spent some time reorganising my supply lines to make them shorter and more direct now I've got more settlements. Just checked and have 21 settlements so far. Just set up Hangman's Alley with resources and beds for 12 people, setting up Jamaica Plains next.

K. Getting fed up now.....

Trying to clear out the Assemble Factory of Raiders, and I keep getting slotted, seemingly with no effort on their behalf.

Codsworth Flames a bunch, big explosion. I hide in a room until all is quiet. Walk out? SCUDGE YER DED.

Hmph.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Sneak more, sneak attack them 2x damage You're probably not hard enough yet to go all Rambo on them.

Move around, use cover, aim for their heads, make sure you have decent armour hehe.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Close the range for better accuracy and better VATS results. don't forget to keep eating/stimpacking.

Banned

Also, don't forget to avoid dying

Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast