BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

See if you run out of Power Armour Go-Juice whilst out in the field, is there anyway to have it returned to your base?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Fast travelling doesn't use fuel.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

You can Fast Travel?

Must say, I'm finding new fangled games have very poor tutorial modes, or none at all.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Also I think the first power core you get with the quest armour runs out super fast, all my subsequent cores I've used have lasted way longer.

If you need cloth, loot all the pre-war money you come across. Also clothing off everybody. Invest a point in rank 1 of Scrapper to get copper and stuff from weapons too and loot all the pipe rifles you can.

I was wandering around the west of the map last night and I stumbled across a raider den in a ruined motel or something, caught them so much by surprise the Raider boss had got out of his power armour, I was able to beat him to it and steal the power armour frame and kill him and his crew with it. It was hilarious.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yeah but I'm saving pre-war money because reasons. It is handy that it respawns behind the bank every few days or so.

But yeah I've got two ranks in scrapper, and my earlier copper issues have become less of an issue.

Yeah a lot of it you find out by trial and error. I tagged oil for search and can't figure out how to untag it...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

If you don't need cloth pre-war money is excellent for caps, no weight, decent value, found everywhere.

It's still an issue if you go making big neon signs for your settlement hehe. But I get more from scrapping pipe rifles after hitting a raider or super mutant den than Iget looting everything with copper in it in said dens. Of course I do both.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

What can one do in Sanctuary that's useful?

Build a settlement which is very fun.

Any side quests?

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, of course!

Preston Garvey the minuteman should have sidequests for you to get more settlements and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I just initiated Order 69 and expelled all the men I could from Sanctuary. Only Preston, the Vault-Tec rep and the chap whose name I forget but comes with his wife and the other settlers from Cambridge remain + 15 women.

Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast