BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Fingers crossed for an unlimited settler mod that allows me to recruit them as a private army. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

I'm sure that will happen if it hasn't already lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1613/?"]It has already[/URL]

Awww yeah. Now I just need to build a new PC, then start working on my series of Kasrs in the Wasteland! :P

Fallout wouldn't happen to have a hat similar to Soviet tank crewman hats, would it?
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Banned

No, but you can find ushankas about though.

I've also got Battlefront and Assassin's Creed.....and I still need to go back to Until Dawn.

I'm a lazy, feckless gamer, I am.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I found out something kind of funny this week... Piper is apparently religious. I was in a ruined church and had to wait for someone for a mission (not going to say the mission, might be a spoiler), and I decided to kill time by sitting on a pew and waiting. When the time was up, I saw Piper sitting on the pew in front of me. Moved around and saw her sitting there with her hands clasped and her head bowed, as if she was praying. I've never seen her do that anywhere. But then, it might also help explain why she's not as "open" as everyone seems to think. (Recruited Macready last night and immediately got Piper back before she left, and as he left Macready made a horribly veiled attempt at a pass on her, which got shot down. Makes me wonder who else is secretly eyeing her...)

Just got the island, so I haven't been able to do anything that crazy with it yet. I actually had to go to one of my existing settlements and tell them to create a supply line to it so I could build much of anything. Especially important as I'd gone around on a mad scrapping spree and didn't realize they were using trees to attach connectors to with the line running out to the boat for power, so I needed to build power pylons and had no mats. Just setting up a building for beds and some basic furniture and lighting it ran me out of copper.

I'm getting further along the stuff I think I need to complete before wrapping up the main storyline. Once I'm done with all that, I'm going to go hunting for scrap everywhere and building some serious settlements.

Is there a mod for scrapping buildings that aren't classified as ruined? Or for patching them up? Sanctuary Hills has too many wrecked homes that are in too bad shape to use for housing, and then there's the mess that's Croup Manor, a completely shattered house with no serious shelter that takes up most of the small space allocated to that settlement.

Oh yeah, also got to level 50 and unlocked the final stage of the Intimidation perk. It's brilliant to walk up to a Raider and get him to hand over all his weapons and armor, and even fetch for you and attack people. Sadly, there's still the issue where it resets their behavior if you even just log into a terminal or go to pick a lock, so some guy started trying to punch me with nothing but the clothes on his back... that ended bad for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I've also got Battlefront and Assassin's Creed.....and I still need to go back to Until Dawn.

I'm a lazy, feckless gamer, I am.
    Eh... I finally got FO3 to play on my PC, need to play it. Got to wrap up FONV. Think I'm 1/2 to 3/4 through Skyrim (but still a lot I can do there). Got Kingdoms of Amalur to finish up some day. Metro 2033 and Last Light. The Batman games (especially with Arkham Knight now patched to work on PC). Assorted sports games. Try playing some Space Engineers, and actually dive into Divinity: Dragon Commander. Wrap up South Park: The Stick of Truth, and Spec Ops: The Line. Oh, and Borderlands 2. Got The Witcher 1 and 2, and saw 3 on sale for half off, need to play those. Barely started Dragon Age: Inquisition. There's also the Bioshock and Gears of War trilogies, still haven't got those started yet. And I got Tomb Raider free on XBox. Maybe try to get used to driving in GTA V enough I can actually make some progress in it, at least online (though lack of "legitimate" stuff to do takes away some of the fun). Oh, and I need to prep for Legion in World of Warcraft, and level up some more heroes in Marvel Heroes (and maybe see if I can gear them up, but I don't do raiding in that game, so not really necessary).

There's a lot of others I could list. You shouldn't feel even remotely ashamed of your "backlog."

I'm not going to get into my figures backlog... but they're what keeps me alive.

Chapter-Master

Think I've decided what to finally do with Red Rocket, think I'm going to use it to store companions when not questing with them. Having acquired Strong now needed somewhere to store him, and Sanctuary was blacked out on my options.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

So in other news I just discovered you can simultaneously romance Piper and Curie...

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    So in other news I just discovered you can simultaneously romance Piper and Curie...
    :O
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast