BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

They have cryogenics in FO3, could be a cryo vault? Like you start off pre-war then end up in a vault and wake up two centuries later?

Yay more Brotherhood of Steel, I like them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Ah, I was wondering where it was.

I wonder if both factions of BoS will feature?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Ooh that'd be awesome - hopefully if so option to use outdated slang (What the flame-o is going on?!).

Tactics is sort of in a limbo about how canon it is so just a possibility, but the BoS have appeared in every game so they'll be around I'm sure

Chapter-Master

Armchair analysts have declared it the existing engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Armchair analysts have declared it the existing engine.
    Seriously? It's like pre-alpha footage if its in engine at all lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Ooh that'd be awesome - hopefully if so option to use outdated slang (What the flame-o is going on?!).

Tactics is sort of in a limbo about how canon it is so just a possibility, but the BoS have appeared in every game so they'll be around I'm sure
    Also if it is voiced, and as the protagonist speaks it might be, it would certainly add to the pathos waking up and finding all the things well ded.

Hope so, I approve of power armoured women smashing **** up. Sentinel Lyons ftw.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

[URL="https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/38d8a8/fallout_4_announcement_megathread/"]/pcmr thread [/URL]

As I said armchair analysts

I'm all for speculating about stuff but that's taking it a bit far. I r excite, don't even mind Bethesda bugs 'cos they are hilarious and modders always fix them if Bethesda don't. Hope there is some fancy collectors edition with in-game lore items for me to pre-order.

Chapter-Master

The usual vault boy bobblehead

Banned

See everyone always talks about crazy Bethesda bugs and posts videos and stuff but I've never had it happen. Not sure if I'm pleased or disappointed by that...

Also:

list of characters that should return in fallout 4:

-

im so glad the protagonist of fallout 4 is a dog

- - - Updated - - -

The collector's edition of New Vegas was really good.

Chapter-Master

With the NCR Ranger bust?

Look at [URL="http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rumors/fallout-4-headed-boston-rumors-mit/"]this[/URL] from 2012

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast