BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by paintingplasticcrack
    The fallout series of games are easily my favorite RPGs. Even the top down games of old had a great story, fantastic setting and brilliant characters. I am super stoked this is finally happening. The intro looks great. Just hope it's out this year.
    probably in time for xmas I'd imagine.
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 06-04-2015 at 01:44 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

the Bethesda online store said TBA 2015 yesterday.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Fallout, Fallout never changes

Chapter-Master

and quite right too. if it is good enough for Ron Perlman it is good enough for me.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I wonder what the rest of the fallout world is like?

Next one Fallout:London

Entirely new factions... or the BoS expeditionary force

I'd love to see a British Fallout some day. It's implied that Britain is somehow worse off than America is, despite not actually getting hit by many of the bombs. (Europe is annihilated for the most part, so the radioactive winds and social collapse would make for a great setting, plus 1950s British sci-fi would be interesting to explore.)

I've noticed the trailer comments are choked with people ripping on the graphical fidelity for this game, though. They look fine to me, and I'd take a less-polished game with solid story over a game like Evolve or Order 1886 any day.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

I don't remember seeing much about the RoW outside russia and china being mentioned as the otherside.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I don't remember seeing much about the RoW outside russia and china being mentioned as the otherside.
    Tenpenny talks briefly about Britain, and there's snippets of lore about Europe falling into Resources Wars with the Middle East. It's actually what started the war that ended everything, apparently, and it ended in the Middle East and Europe being left as ruins.

[URL="http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_Wars"]Resource Wars Wiki[/URL]

A pre-Fallout "Resource Wars" game set in collapsing Europe (during the United Kingdom's invasions of the Middle East) is one of the games that J.E. Sawyer would like to make if he could do any game, regardless of money and developing time.
    Oh would I love to see that setting. I can imagine the UK being very imperialistic in Fallout's alternate timeline.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

That would be awesome. I just killed Tenpenny iirc so must have missed that.

Bethesda buys the rights to Mad Max = Fallout: Australia.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast